-6-

A/N: So uh its kinda been like 3-4 years since I updated this story but uh Im back, and Im gonna be changing it up a bit. I don't remember my plans for that cliff hanger so I'm going to just rewrite some of last chapter and continue from that.

"Its about time you gave this back to me." He smirked. There was a slight chuckle that rumbled from his chest. "Thats yours? Then why did you put it on me? And when? How do you even know me?" I asked, bewildered. I feel like Im losing it. He stood silently for just a moment. His mood seemed to change.

In the blink of an eye, bright threads shot out at me and pushed me to a thick tree. "Stop asking so many questions. All you need to know is that you are going to be mine to use and play with until I feel like killing you." He grumbled threateningly as his face scrunched up in annoyance.

My eyes widen at his words. What does he mean? Who does he think he is? I gulp as the silky threads intertwine with my fingers, stroking my wrist and twirling my hair in an almost sickeningly affectionate way. His face changed dramatically as he leaned down and looked at me closely. He strokes his finger under my eye and sighs. "Come on now doll, don't cry, I didn't mean to scare you, but if you cry you will make your eyes all puffy and you wont be as beautiful," he cooed. His words made me stiffen.

He pulled me off the tree with the magical wisps of string. "Now lets go and get you ready, I hope you have been practicing your lines," he said, pulling me along with the thin strings grasping my wrist. We started walking through the crunchy fall leaves through the woods. Soon enough, the sun started setting and my feet only felt heavier and heavier with each step.

Fog heavily dusted the open areas and made it hard to see what was five feet in front of me. I was stumbling over fallen branches and scattered rocks like landmines. Finally he stopped in his spot. "We are here." He stepped forwards onto a porch that I couldn't even tell was there until we walked closer. I looked up to see a big building.

He pulled me along and we went through the door to a well-lit living room. It looked like a normal, really big, house. Furniture decorated the smooth hardwood floors, a large couch and coffee table sat on one side of the room and a big television faced them. A staircase crawled up the wall with a thin railing and doorways that lead to other rooms.

I was pulled forwards by his strings and followed closely behind him, despite the seemingly empty house. I couldn't tell why but I felt like there were other people here, but I didn't bother making a single peep.

We walked up the stairs and down a hallway, entering a door that led into a normal bedroom. He grabbed my hand with his colder one, making me gasp and flinch. His head turned to me and watch me before loosening his grip. "Sit," he says as we walk to the bed. I obey and sit down as he lets go of me.

He digs through a talk dresser, barely slamming the drawers as he closes and opens them. He pulls out some clothes and sets them down next to me, walking to the closet by the dresser. After a few minutes of watching him scramble through the hangers, he takes something down and lays it on the bed. Its a robe if some sort.

"Take off your clothes," he said. "W-what? No!" I said, blood pooling to my cheeks, turning my face a soft red. His face contorted into an angry look. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back onto the bed. "You heard me, doll," he growled in my ear. He reached for the hem of my hoodie. Wait, what is he doing??

"Stop," I yelp, grabbing his wrists. "I'll scream," I say. He smiled. "Don't make me laugh. Well if it makes you feel better you can scream, but it will be easier for the both of us if you don't. You'll just hurt your pretty little throat." His words gave me goosebumps.

I trembled below him as he climbs on top of me and pulls the bottom of my hoodie up, the cold air nipping my delicate skin, rising and falling just as fast as my heartbeat. I thrashed around but my arms were held up above my head by those cursed gold strings. His hands glide up my torso, scarcely touching my skin as he raises my hoodie, feeling like electricity shooting through me.

He pulls off the shirt and I break his grip, covering my chest, nothing but my bra to cover me. His hands follow my curves down to my pants. Oh god... He puts his thumbs under the thick fabric and yanks my pants down. My legs pinch together. "Oh cool it, nothing I haven't seen before, stop being so dramatic, doll," he rolled his eyes as he unhooked the last pant leg from my ankle.

"Now, can you put this on or do I have to help you with that too?" He asks, holding up the clothes he retrieved earlier. I snatch them from him with one hand and held up the fabric to my body. "Turn around," I say. He chuckles. "Im not a pervert you know, I have no interest in that, just hurry up and get dressed," he said.

As it unfolded, i realized it was an old victorian style dress, made with velvet and jewels. The design was lovely, but what the fuck did I have to go through to see it? I try my best to quickly put on the dress without giving him a chance to sneak a peak. The waist part was strangely big and lose despite the intended style from the time period, but as I was pulling my hair out of the back of the dress, I felt the man again, grabbing the strings and tightening up the laces. That explains it, he must have loosened it up for me to put on.

"Airtight, once we are done with your hair we can go to the stage and rehearse." I looked at him confused as he comes behind me and pulls back my locks, taking out a brush and hair clips. "A rehearsal?" I asked. "Yes my doll, today you and a few others will perform Romeo and Juliet. You have been practicing, haven't you?" His demeanor became threatening again so I stutter out "y-yes."

I'm so screwed...