CHAPTER - 01

"You are so bad," I grumble.

Putting on the shirt I walk to the door, she laughs slowly as she winks at me before closing her eyes pretending to sleep. I shake my head, she's unbelievable.

"What do you hear?" I frown when I hear Navya's whispering. I pull open the door and Niam falls on his face. I sighed rolling my eyes knowing well Niam had glued his ear to the door and was listening to us.

"Are you okay?" Navya sits down beside him.

"What is happening here?" I look at them suspiciously. They both look at each other before they look at me.

"I didn't know you sleep naked." Niam blurts out as they stand up.

"Huh?" I arch an eyebrow at him as I button my shirt and look over my shoulder to see Avni who is trying hard not to laugh in her sleep.

"And wasn't Mumma awake a while ago ordering you to put your clothes on?"

He sure knows how to switch the topic!

"Yeah, she was awake." I nod. "Go and see."

We both had a peaceful night so we should share the mornings as well. After all, they are our kids.

"Don't disturb her," Navya frowns.

"Yeah she slept again, I guess. It happens." Niam shrugs.

"I think, she's seeing a wonderful dream," Navya giggles. "She's smiling."

I sigh and shake my head, a lot of partialities here. I look down at them as they laugh and I'm willing to do anything to keep them happy. I know they love me as much as they love Avni but since they are with her after years they just want to keep her happy.

"So, do you guys need something?"

"Can you tie my hair, please?" Navya puts forward her hand. I pull the rubber band from her wrist as I turn her around and tie her hair in a low ponytail.

"Where's your shirt?" I look at Niam as I tie Navya's hair.

"In the room." He points his thumb to the room.

"Put it on, stop roaming around shirtless." I give him a pointed look.

"Even you roam shirtless, it's fine." He shrugs, I arch an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, I'll put it on." He nods.

"Good." I nod. I roam around shirtless because my wife enjoys it and understanding her needs is my duty.

"I want my hairs to grow long, just like Mumma's." Navya touches her hair.

"They'll grow as you grow." I smile at her caressing her hair. I can't believe they'll be turning 8 next month.

"Papa, when are Aunt Foziah and Uncle Asad coming back?" Niam looks at me.

"Probably tomorrow." I shrug. When we decided to visit them and surprise, we were again surprised. Asad had to go on a business trip and he took his family along to stay there for a week and have some family time.

When I met Avni after years the first person I shared everything with was Alia and I knew the next morning everything will be shared with everyone.

In our group chat everyone had their plans of welcoming Avni. Asad and Foziah mentioned they'll keep a grand party and all. I asked them not to do any of these and that I'll get her to meet all of them once I clear everything with her.

"Can we go out and play for some time? Please?" Navya looks at me.

"Okay, just for some time." I nod. It's better if they play till we both take shower.