Skylight369 Stories and Account.

Start from the beginning

Race To The Edge: She wears a necklace with black scales from the baby Night Furies and Hiccup should have one as well, she has shoulder and body armour like Hiccup but in black with red night furies on each side of her shoulder pads. She wears a red shirt that has sleeves up to her elbows, she has leather black bracers. She still wears her brown skirt but it has red and black flaps around it, she wears red leggings and her brown boots now have black leather linings. She wears her hair in a French fun with strands out on each side of her head and a night fury clip in her hair.

Personality: Along with her twin brother, Hicca is a weak, scrawny Viking who has absolutely no fighting skills. Like Hiccup, Hicca wants to prove herself to everyone so that she could be accepted but unlike her brother, she does not have a strong desire to kill dragons. Instead she wants to be a healer but is afraid, that people will doubt her because of her reputation. She is always there for Hiccup and ready to take the fall with him when he messes up and in return, Hiccup will always be there to protect her from any possible dangers.

Midnight the Night Fury

Appearance: Same as a Night Fury speices but a female one. But with a pin (Gifted from snoggletog on Gift of the Night Fury story) with words that said Hicca and Midnight in grave on it to signify their friendship.