"Fuck,you're really sexy baby.I've never been this hard until now." He seductively whispers.

"Oh really?" Vianney caressed his face and bit her lips.

"Yeah...you make me go insane,I might get you pregnant baby.I might not control myself and just fill you up with my cum over and over again."

"Go ahead daddy,I'm still on birth control pills

"Go ahead daddy,I'm still on birth control pills.Like I told you,I am always prepared when it comes to sex even if I haven't met you yet.I want to make sure that I won't get pregnant you know?" She giggles.

"Ohhhhhh okay.So I'll just fill you up with my cum then?yeah?"

"Yes daddy,I would love that." She looks at him seductively licking her lips.

"You're a naughty vixen." Jungkook smirks and starts kissing her lips hungrily and slowly going down to her neck and onto her breasts.

He removes her bra and says,

"OHHH FUUCK!Your skin is so smooth and silky.You have perfect breasts and nipples too,it was so damn pink I mean,pinkish red.I never had sex with a girl like you.

Jungkook starts latching on her nipples like a hungry beast while his hand starts playing around with the other one.

"Ohhhhhhh shit it feels so good.You make me wet daddy uhmmmmm... fucckkk!" Vianney pressed Jungkook's head even further inorder for him to suck her nipple deeper.

"Ahhhhhh fffucckkkkkk...." She rolled her eyes because of too much pleasure and moans louder when Jungkook starts nibbling and sucking her other nipple too.Her body was already pinkish red because of the hickeys all over her neck, chest and breasts.

"Fuckkkk eat my pussy Jungkook." Vianney looks at him lustfully.The alcohol made her body hotter and their foreplay even hotter.

Jungkook looks up to her and says,

"You don't have to beg my queen, because I'll definitely eat you out until you scream my name." Jungkook smirks.

" Jungkook smirks