"Uhmmmmmhhhh..." Jungkook moans seductively because of Vianney's kiss while she was massaging his hard dick up and down and it makes him crazy.

" Jungkook moans seductively because of Vianney's kiss while she was massaging his hard dick up and down and it makes him crazy

They stayed like that for a few minutes until the pretty model stopped kissing and touching his dick with her other hand.

She starts kneeling on the floor just a few metres away from Jungkook's bed and starts massaging again Jungkook's dick and balls while looking up with an innocent face to Jungkook.

"Shit baby,you'll make me cum like this."

Vianney smirks and continues to seduce Jungkook.She starts opening her mouth to take in his dick making Jungkook's body shake because of too much stimulation.

"Uhmmmm" Vianney moans like an innocent girl and it makes Jungkook a lot more horny and hard.

She plays with his dick using her tongue like she's eating her favorite ice cream,and looks up again at Jungkook to show him how she licks his huge and long dick and for Jungkook,being in heaven is an understatement.

"Fuck you're so good baby,you like sucking my dick huh?"

Vianney didn't answer and it shows how she loves giving him blow jobs and deep throats because she's not stopping and Jungkook was feelin' it.

"Your future husband will be very lucky to have you baby..." Jungkook says while closing his eyes feeling his dick inside her delicious mouth.

He was on cloud 9 when suddenly, Vianney stops sucking his dick and
removes her mouth onto Jungkook's hard manhood with a popping sound and sucking all Jungkook's precum like a vaccum making him arch his back before releasing it onto her mouth.

"SHIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!SO FUCKING GOOD BABYYYY!I CAN'T WAIT TO FUCK YOU." Jungkook was so impatient and suddenly carries Vianney in bed facing him and slowly lays her sexy body.

Jungkook towers above her and starts attacking her neck.

"Uhhmmmmm J-Jungkook."

Jungkook starts undressing the hot model just leaving her bra and underwear on.