Peter One-Shot (requested)

This is a one shot requested by @NickGoodesToeFungus ❣️

Hope you enjoy!

(YN/Peter)

You drove through the large subdivision with big houses. You turned and continued to drive until you reached a long gravel driveway. As you pulled up, you noticed only two lights on in the house.

You got out of the car and knocked on the door. "Hello?" You called out. Peter opened the door. "Thanks for coming. I don't like being alone in this house," He said.

"It's no problem," You responded. Peter made room for you to come in. As you walked into the house, you noticed a large chandelier hanging close to the stairwell. There were house plants at the front door and in the living room.

After taking off your shoes, Peter led you to the couch. "What movie do you want to watch? I have Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Carrie," He said. 

"Let's do Halloween," You responded. Peter grabbed the tape and popped it into the player. He grabbed a blanket off the rack and covered you and him. 

As you rested your head on his shoulder, he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. 

Halfway through the movie, Peter fell asleep. "Peter wake up," you said as you shook him. As he woke up, you giggled. "What?" He said rubbing his eyes. 

"You slept like a baby!" You said to him. "I can't help it. Football season wears me off."

"I'm sorry. I think I'll have to get going soon," you said. "Okay. One more snuggle?" He asked. "One more," you said as you laughed. 

"Hey (Y/N), have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked with a sloppy smile. "Many times," you tell him.

"I'll never stop telling you. You're the most beautiful thing in the world," Peter said. "You do that."

•🧵•

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for the request!❣️