5.Rooh

***

"Haan Bhavna...?" Shehnaaz voiced as soon as she picked up her phone.

Bhavna was a member of her management team and the only female other than Mahi, outside of her family in Mumbai, with whom she was comfortable sharing her days and most of the break times in between her shoots these days. She too had a background linked to Punjab and many similar interests including a monthly visit to Bramhakumaris. Bhavna would often treat her like a baby despite of being just few years older to her and was very accommodating when it came to working all day long just to be her side. They would usually travel along for Shehnaaz's foreign tours with Maa and Arth included.

Shehnaaz was just over giving a bath to Arth. A baby robe wrapped around the little wet body cradled to her waist on one side. She herself was wearing a robe which was once gifted by HIM. It was when they had planned a family time together in a resort in Pen, on the outskirts of Mumbai Metropolitan Region. He had presented few sets of them with some customized headbands to go along because she had been cribbing about getting a shoot done in leisure wear. Doing them at home wasn't an option for she wanted to later share them on social media and hence the idea to get it done in the same resort which anyway didn't happen for she had got sick, and they had to cut short their vacay. She had kept them packed for few years with no heart to use them without HIM until Arth arrived and hence its utilization now. Whether to help him wash or attending him while she is in for her own ablutions, these robes were of great help.

"Shehnaaz sorry, Chutti par ho pata hai...but this was urgent darling..." Bhavana apologized for disturbing her on an off-work day. She knew of how much importance Shehnaaz gave to her family times.

"Haan koi na aap bolo..." She replied, trying to make Arth sit on the dressing stool for she has been handling the phone stuck in between her shoulder and ear.

"Do minute mera bacha...do minute baith ja..." He had clung more tightly to her when she tried to pull a little away settling him down on the furniture.

"Kya hua?" Bhavna asked from the other side.

"Kuch nahi...nehlaya abhi... utar nahi raha niche...Puttu...do minute bacha...Aap bolo...speaker pe daal rahi hun..." She replied, attending Arth in between as he was pulling the hem of her robe when she had only turned to keep her phone on the dressing, finally making him sit on the surface which obviously was short-lived.

"Hie Arth...!!" Bhavna exclaimed as the phone was put on speaker.

He looked at the phone where the voice was resonating from and then to Shehnaaz as if asking for permission to reply to the salutation.

"Bol-l...'hi aunty' bolna hota hai puttu..." She explained kissing him on his cold soft fluffy cheek.

"Ha...i..." He pronounced feebly. He was clearly not interested on talking to anyone but the good boy he was, only following his mother's sayings. At the same time trying to attract all her focus to himself.

He certainly was a special kid, ideal with his behaviors wherever required. Ofcourse he would show tantrums some days like one at the moment to his Munnaaz and Di-Maa but that comes naturally for being a child. He wasn't even a whole '3' after all.

"Pata nahi kya hua achanak...abhi to sahi tha nahane ke pehley...aap kya bol rahe the...bolo..." Shehnaaz observed his lack of interest on speaking over the phone and urged Bhavna to go ahead with her talks.

"All right... haan so Kaushal has asked me to inform you about this... Your Delhi visit we might need to prepone kyunki tumhare dates clash kar rahe hain...vo tumhara song release delay hua na because of that... Ye wala schedule purana hai apne paas, I just found out. So coming week me you have two empty spaces, ya to Monday ja skte hain or Tuesday whatever suits you..." She informed.