Chapter 2

"Thank you students. We have come to the end of today's class. But before you leave I want to inform you that we will hold a grand ball 27th of March on the event of celebrating a silver jubilee of our institution. We would expect you all to attend the auspicious promenade in lovely pairs. I hope you will all find yourself each a suitable partner. You may now be dismissed"

Ms. Delaney, the psychology professor announced. Everybody in the classroom was rushing out of the doors with gasps. Y/n and Felix were the last ones to leave. Y/n was freaking out internally but didn't show it as usual. Felix already had a girlfriend y/n's sister Yeji, resulting in him being really excited for the day of the ball. "y/n this is a really great chance for you to get yourself a boyfr...."Felix started. Not a day goes by, that he reminds y/n to get herself a kind-spirited soul mate. But y/n always responds with "I am too busy for that and, is that even a priority? I don't think so. I have better things to do" months passed by, with this conversation going on every night, and y/n still remains single. 

Felix pinched y/n's arm making her squirt in pain. Apparently y/n was lost in deep thoughts so lix had to get her back to real life. "Ow!!That hurt!" y/n rubbed her arm to where she got pinched. "Were you even listening to me the whole time??" Felix asked in an "are you for real?" tone. "Uh...no." y/n replied and started running away before he started chasing her. "LEE Y/N!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD RIGHT NOW! COME BACK HERE!!" he yelled. People sure did stare at them, but as usual, they didn't care.

They soon approached a park nearby, panting. They decided to rest for a bit on a bench. After a while Felix spotted the same guy from this morning wandering around the coffee van on the walkway of the park. A wide smirk was plastered on his face. He knew just the right thing to do. He cleared his throat "Hey, you stay here and I'll get us some coffee from across the park. Okay??" y/n's eyes were sparkling."Yeah sure. Don't forget to get me my favorite Americano"

"whatever"

TO BE CONTINUED....

V O T E IF YOU LIKED THIS SHIT