You smiled as you waved at him. His sharp smile is what surprised you as he waved back at you.

You then heard purring noises coming from him. You were so curious about him.

You reached out towards his cell. You stuck your hand in between the cell bars. The purring increased as he let his hand flop ontop of yours.

You felt the soft blue fur on his arm. You never knew he was this soft. Well you've never touched him before.

You then heard a angry yell throughout the speakers.

"Y/N L/N COME TO MY OFFICE. NOW."

You sighed as you removed your hand from his fur and placed it in your pocket.

"Welp. Hope we see eachother next time. Goodbye. Heh I'll miss ya."

You walked away from his cell and his head tilted to the side.

You entered your bosses office.

He looked at you angrily and pointed to the chair infront of him. You knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Y/N your time here has been cut you're being fired."

"Why?"

"The reason is because your work has been extremely poor. You were gone for a whole week!"

"Sir, you allowed me to take that vacation."

"Even if that were true our toy sales have been going down recently."

"Then that shouldn't be my problem sir."

"Let me finished speaking you damn woman. Your toy designs for this company have not been making any sales this past month Y/N. I knew I shouldn't have employed an 15 year old. An immature mind."

"I'm sorry sir but I'm the one who created the design for Candy cat and Bee cat. You said that the kids loved the toy design."

"No Y/N, I'm talking about the latest design you've sent in."

He takes out a paper with a toy design you never created with your signature.

"But sir I never made this."

"It clearly has your signature. There is no other Toy designer here that has this signature."

"But sir, like I said this isn't my design. Someone must have forged my signature for this. Plus I would never make something like this for children. It's to dangerous."

"I don't appreciate liars Miss.Y/N."

"Sir if you please. I'm 18 years old now. I was one of the youngest workers here. I made toy designs for this company! There has to be another way for you solve this."

"No can do Y/N. Pack up your things. You leave now."

"You will regret this. Let's see you find someone who can replace what I have created."

You left the office as he glared at you. You walked towards your office and started packing up.

Once you got your stuff all pack up. You clocked out one last time. You went towards the parking lot. You placed you things in the passenger seat and drove towards your home.

Meanwhile back at Playtime CO. Huggy was wondering when was next time? What did you mean by that?

And so he waited. Days have passed you haven't came back. He started growing impatient so he broke out of his cell and raged on inside of company.

Chaos happened in the company. Now as all this was finished and his anger calmed down he went towards his usual spot at his stand to see if you would come in to say Hello to him like always.

And so he waited again.

Ten Years Later

It has been a decade. You had gotten a girlfriend/partner/boyfriend. Yet broke up with them for some. .personal reasons for what they did.

You knew what had happened in the  Playtime company. It was all over the news.

Later on after a few days you get an envelope from Playtime CO.

You went back inside your home and opened it to find an VHS tape that played an old vintage Poppy commercial and a letter saying.

"Everyone thinks the staff disappeared 10 years ago.

WE'RE STILL HERE.

FIND THE FLOWER

❀ "

___________________________________________

Hola Everyone! Thank you for reading!

Tell me what you guys think :]

I'm sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes in this chapter. I'll probably edit that later on.

BYEEE :]