Rough sex in the Kitchen ~ Mike Vitar

It was a night, and I went to the kitchen around 2 am to get water. Before I got up and went, I noticed Mike wasn't in bed. I didn't think much of it since we had a argument earlier and I was still pretty mad at him.

I go downstairs and see him just sitting down at the table. I don't say anything to him. He just glares at me.

"Babe please talk to me, I'm sorry y/n" he said. He sounded sincere but I'm kind of stubborn. I ignored him and rolled my eyes.
"I bet I can make you roll your eyes like that again baby."

"I'd like to see you try mike" I said doubtfully.

"Oh babygirl your gonna regret saying that" He said getting closer to me. He picked me up and sat me on the counter and squeezed my thigh.
I couldn't resist and I let out a little moan, hoping he didn't hear. He chuckled. He started making out with me while he smacked my ass. He then tore my panties and undressed me.

"Ohhhhh fuck" I moaned. He aggressively kissed my tits and squeezed them which made me scream loud again.

"Ahhuhuhhh mikeeee" I yelled out. He slapped my ass harder and covered my mouth.
"Shut up" Out of no where he shoved 3 fingers in my tight pussy.
"Omggggg ahhhhh" I screamed again. He pushed me to lay me on the counter. He lifted my legs up and shoved his tongue in my pussy and ate me tf out. I tugged on his hair and tried to contain my moans. It was almost impossible not to because he really did know how to satisfy me.
"Mikeyyy pleaseee" yelled out. He slapped my pussy and then got up and began to fully undress himself. He pulled out his huge member and I was scared on how tf that would fit inside of me.
Out of nowhere he slammed into me. He pounded in and out of me so hard.
All I could do it scream my lungs out and roll my eyes back. I began to cry a little.
"OWWWW MY PUSSYYYYY" I screamed. I became super sore on my whole lower body. And he was extremely fast too.
"OHHHHH DADDDYYY FUCKKKKK" I moaned. I must have came a million times but he still kept on going. He stopped for a little and began giving me hickeys in between my thighs
I tried to catch my breath and I was filled with cum inside of me. My legs were shaking so much. He flipped me over and began to eat my ass aggressively.
"Ohhhhhhh yessss" I couldn't stop moaning it felt so good but painful.
He got up and began fucking me from behind.
"I want the whole block to know how good I fuck you and make you feel baby." He said

"YESSS DADDY UGHHHHH YESSSSS FUCK" I yelled out so loud, I'm pretty sure I woke up our neighbors because the more I screamed the more harder he fucked me. He pulled me up by my hair while fucking me.
"Good girl" he whispered in my ear with lust and love. He lifted my head back choking me a little and making out my with me.
At this point there was cum all over the place.
"OH MY GODDDDD" I screamed.
"That's right babygirl..I AM YOUR GOD" he said. Damn that sounded hot as fuck.
"Oh shit I'm about to cum" he said.
His thrusts got sloppier. He then pulled out and came all over my back.
He helped me get cleaned up and he held me in his arms and played with my hair.
"I love you baby, you know that. And I am sorry about before" he said planting a kiss on my cheek. My face was brighter and my eyes were puffy from crying. He pulled me closer and wiped my watery eyes. He Gave me kisses everywhere and didn't let me go after that. Then we heard the door knock. Why would someone be knocking on the door at 4 am.
Mike got up to open the door  since I couldn't walk or move.
The man at the door said:
"Hello we got a call for a noise complaint at this time..."