Slenderman x reader

Hey emzi here
Just to let you know this is going to be a creepypasta x reader book.
Love Ya
Emzi out
👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟👟
*** readers POV***
So there you where, sitting in your room like any other day so that your parents couldn't hurt you in any way.
"HEY (YN) WE ARE GOING OUT!" Yelled your mum. You didn't reply what was the reason to? When you heard the door slam and the car drive away you slammed your laptops screen down. You where very angry because your mum had hit you earlier for making her dinner wrong and your dad was yelling. Who knows what time they would be back? No one they could be out for hours or 15 minuets. You decided to go out for a walk in the forest to have some peaceful time alone. As you walked you thought who cares if they come back before I do? And who cares if they don't like me being out?
You could feel the anger coming right out of you and you sighed in awe.

***slendies POV***
I saw (🚹🚺) walking through the narrow path of the forest. I could tell (🚹🚺) was a bit upset , haha well I have got the power to know what is going on inside (🚹🚺) Oh no (🚹🚺) turning around ... Good job that bush was there. Anyway (🚹🚺) is feeling scared now, (🚹🚺) heard me jump into the bush.

***readers POV***
What was that? You thought, you where getting scared now. You wanted to turn around and go home but something was stopping you and you didn't know what. You found a sign on the tree. It read "RUN". You wanted to but something was dragging you to carry on. You saw a light white circle and it beckoned you further and further ...

***slendies POV***
Yes come closer my dear feel the trance and magic filling up inside you. Ugh (🚹🚺) has stopped. I'll wrap my tentacles around you then. Agh now your screaming that what I like.

***readers POV***
You screamed in agony as the tentacles where grabbing at your waste. What is this? You asked yourself "welcome to the creepypasta night mare!" Said a white faced creature. "What?" You asked fearfully
"You came into this forest and now you are never coming out!" Screamed the creature or the man now that you where closer. He grabbed and pulled until you where right near him and you just felt lifeless like you couldn't make it anymore.

***slendies POV***
Hah I have (🚹🚺) right where I want (🚹🚺) . "Don't struggle" I say ,"don't struggle it will make it worse. The person wouldn't stop wiggling! I'll just sqeeze tighter! I squeezed and squeezed until...
POP

**********************************hope you enjoyed I know it wasnt my best one but more is to come also feel free to comment what sort of story you would maybe want me to write about. See Ya emzi out 👟👟👟👟