Intro and Justice's first challenge

(Pic above is the beginning of a rough....like really rough sketch for their cover)

                                                                 ❗️💢⚠️❌Warning❌⚠️💢❗️

The following program contains scenes of graphic stupidity among four lifelong friends who compete to embarrass each other.

Lucifer: Hello and welcome to the first challenge of Demonic Jokers.

Justice: We'll have a joker on Earth in a park and they have to listen to what we say.

Judgement: If we refuse we lose...How was I convinced to do this, this is so stupid.

Modeus: We're gonna fuck around with some humans!

Lucifer: "Alright Justice you're up first, how's the human disguise?

Justice: "Ya this is great. It's breezy, I hear humans and their dogs. Judgement you'd love this."

Judgement: "I'll have my turn soon enough but first you have to face the wrath."

Modeus: "Your first task is to go over to that sexy man over there and tell him his fly is down."

            The girls giggled as I looked over to the dark curly haired man. About 23 years old if I were to guess.

Justice: "Is his fly down?"

Modeus: "Go find out."

           As I walked I could sense where he was in front of me. I couldn't tell from this distance if it was down.

Justice: "Excuse me sir, your fly is down."

The guy turned to look at me.

Modeus: "Now be a good girl and zip it up for him."

Modeus got Lucifer and Judgement to chuckle and they leaned into the monitor interested now.

Justice: "Let me..."

          I paused, not sure about what the consequences would be. This was only the first command.

Justice: "Let me get that for you."

        I walked closer and carefully tried to grab the zipper but it wasn't there. I kept hovering around. Now all three were laughing in my earpiece as this dude looked extremely shocked...but not uncomfortable.

Lucifer: "He is planning your future with him right now."
Modeus: "You're lucky you're blind because his fly is so far up it's in heaven, you idiot."

            I laughed a bit and traced my hand back up to my glasses and whipped them off.

Justice: "Sorry I'm-."

Modeus: "Don't finish that. Say I'm getting used to this new human body. My old one would have jerked you off already."

          Lucifer and Judgement raised their eyebrows and burst out laughing. Judgement held onto Lucifer, swaying slightly.

Justice: "I'm uh..I'm still getting used to this new human body." I widened my eyes and leaned in closer, shaking my head slightly. "My old one would have-." I chuckled a bit and Modeus told me to say it in my earpiece. "Mmm jerked you off by now..you lovely...handsome man." Lucifer cackled as the man reddened and looked around awkwardly.

Judgement: "Now lean forward like you're gonna kiss him but then as soon as we tell you, back away and start running yelling You're terrified of human commitment."

Lucifer: "And then do a flip."

          The girls laughed some more as I only smiled and grounded my teeth.

Justice: "Oh you~." I put my glasses back on and leaned forward.

Lucifer, Judgement, and Modeus: ....."Now! Now Now Now!"

         I quickly backed up gasping.

Justice: "No! Human commitment! I can't, I mustn't!" I burst into a run and did a flip.

Modeus: "Woooow! Well done Justice."

         I looked at the hidden camera.

Justice: "Justice has been served, Ladies." 

         Instead of a green thumbs up, this flashed on their monitor.