Vikranth and his wife came with their 4 years old baby girl Sithara.
and Malini was being the Managing director in MS cosmetics and herbal products.
Sharadha too came!

'Meenu Kutty um idhellam paaka irundhurundha evlo nallairundhurukum..',Arjun thought and looked at Meenu Kutty's photo hanging on the wall.
'Arjun ey..paati mela irundhu nammala paathutu dhan iruppaanga..',Thara held his shoulder and Arjun nodded in tears.

The house filled with lots of baby's cries and laughters.Soon they celebrated Aurra's birthday and made her sleep.
While Arjun and Pavi was standing in the balcony.

'Naan varalama?',Sharadha asked and Arjun just nodded.
'Naan konjam pesanum..', Sharadha said and they both doesn't give any response.

'Naan unga kooda irundha appo..ungala gavanikkala..En velai velai,unga appa oda sandai nu..Ipdiye dhan irundhen...Aana enniku naan ungala ellam vittu ponenoo..

Aniku purinjudhu enga life la neenga illama..Adhu evlo periya yezhappu nu..Enna suthi Vikranth,Malini nu ethanaiyo peru irundhaanga..Aana unga nyabagam enna suthi irundhute irundhuchu..Ungala vandhu paakanum..Aasaiya konjanum nu evlovo neram thonumm...Aana naan panna thappu apdi,unga mogathula mulikkira dhairiyam enaku illa...adhaan naan ungala vandhu paaka kooda illa..

Ippovu en kannu munnadiye irukeenga..Aana ennaala..unga mela endha urimaiyu illama dhana iruken..Enaku theriyum pa.. Indha oru vaarthai pathadhuku..Aana enna mannichurunga..',Sharadha started crying and afterall they all are same blood!

Arjun and Pavi hugged Sharadha, they cried their heart out for few minutes and everyone was admiring them.

'Inikaavadhu pesunaangale oru vazhiyaa..', Thara said wiping her happy tears.

They broke the hug and threw a smile at eachother.
'Okay ma..Adhu past!Ini adhu namma present ku venaam', Arjun said.
'Aama ma.. inime adha pathilam pesa venaam..',Pavi said.

'Finally..iniku dhan ellam problems mudinchuuu', Sakthi said.
'Illa mudiyala...',a voice came and they all looked at the direction from he voice came.

'Enna da aachu?',Arjun asked.
'Appa..naan hide and seek koopta yaarume vara maatranga pa', Arjuth said with a sad face.
'Achoo..yen da yaaru vara maatreenga?', Arjun asked.

'Illa mama..Hide and Seek ku neraya peru irundha dhan nallairukumm..Ivan sonna keka maatran..',Rohit said.

'Neraya peru venumaa..Apo ellaru veladlama?',Arjun asked and everyone nodded cheerfully.
'Hey..veladlaam veladlaammm',Thara squeeled in happiness.
'Naa yedhuku pa..Neengellam velaadunga', Sharadha said.

'Adhellam illa athai..Veladlamm..',Thara said and Sharadha looked at her.
'Ahmm..athai nu koopdlamla?',Thara asked and Sharadha kissed her forehead.

'Yethana naal idhukaga yengiruken theiryuma..Koopduma..Vai neraya koopdu',Sharadha said and Thara hugged her.
'Okay veladlaam..Ellaru Saa boo three potu paapom vaanga..',Maha said and everyone joined.

And Arjuth was the one got out.
'Okay Arjuth..Count 50 and come in search of us..!',Thara said and he nodded his head cutely.

Everyone went to hide while Arjun and Thara was in same place.
'Hey naan dhan first vandhen..Nee vera engeyavadhu poi olinjukoo..',Thara said.

'Paravalla..naanu ingaye olinjukuren', Arjun said and moved closer.
'Arjun ey..idikaadha..',Thara said pushing him.
'Seri apo let's do one thing..', Arjun said and made her stand on his toes.

'Vidu..',Thara whined with a pout.
'Yen di?',he asked and she turned her face aside.
'Naan kovam ah iruken..Un pullaingalam vandhadhu enna marandhutela...',Thara sighed.

'Adhu kolandhai di..',Arjun said chuckling.
'Apo naanu..',Thara glared at him.
'Nee ennoda first kolandhai!Ellarume unaku aprom dhan enaku..!',he kissed her forehead and she smiled.
'Seri seri mannichuten vidu..',she said and tried to move but he held her tightly.

'Adha kovam poiduchu la..Aprom enna?',he asked.
'Arjun eyy.. yaaravadhu paathura poraanga..',Thara said.
'Yaaru paatha enna..en pondatti naan enna vena panuven..',Arjun said.

'Hmm..serithaan',she said and leaned on his chest.
'Appaa!!! Naan varen!!',Arjuth shouted before he started searching.

AND THEY HAPPILY LIVED EVER AFTER!!

Heyy guys👋

Finally Kadhal Kanave came to an end!
Thank you so much for all your love and support ❤️
You guys never failed to make me feel so happy with all your support and love for both Anbil Avan and Kadhal Kanave..

Kadhal Kanave is such an unexpected plot for me..I never thought I'll gain this much love for this!

All I could say is Thank you and Thank you so much..

As I've already said, everything has to came to an end at one point..This is also such as that!

Idhuku mela I'm wordless to say about your enormous love,so Naan kadaiya saathitu kelambidren🙏

Author will be back with our Ashaangi and a new plot you people asked for!

Until then Bye from Minnie and Arjun Thara!

Comment down your thoughts about Kadhal Kanave and Your lovely Author!

Comment down your favourite episode of Kadhal Kanave..

I'll be reading it..

I'll update about the new story tomorrow ✌️

-Minnie🌸