Chapter 1- What the fuck is this?

Hello everyone, wait who do fuck am I greeting? I'm sitting in front of my laptop and writing. I'm normal? No, not really. My life changed overnight. My name is Taehyung, but everyone calls me...wait why do you give a fuck how someone is calling me? Okay, I will calm down. Everyone calls me Tae because it's hard to tell Taehyung, you know? My life was pretty normal until this summer.

Everything started on 21/22 July when I was at one beach party where I met one girl.  She had a boyfriend who abused her. Careful, I wrote, "she had."  He was found dead the next morning. Well, he deserves it, everyone who dies by my hand deserves it.  He wanted to rape her in front of everyone at the beach, so I had some fun that night. Today is..wait a minute. Oh, 19 of August. As you can tell it wasn't a long time ago.

So as I already have said my life has changed overnight. When I was 10 I wanted to be a pilot, 14 I wanted to be a director, and now with 23 I just want to be dead. My life was perfect until I started to do what I'm doing. Conscience is killing me but who gives a fuck? Who did she kill when they did it right in front of my eyes? No one. Let me tell you NO ONE. Fuck you  Tae. Tae doesn't love anyone, he doesn't care. Tae is not a human. WELL I'M NOT, NO ONE CAN CALL ME HUMAN ANYMORE. I'm just an appearance in this world that is going to disappear as soon as possible. I'm alive and I don't have anyone. I don't have friends. Well, why would I even have anyone? Everyone will leave and betray you.

Later.
It's already the middle of the night and I'm still here, sitting and writing. Although it's been almost 12 years I still didn't come to terms with the fact that my mom won't come and tell me "Turn off that shit and go to sleep." I miss her a lot. What can you do? That's life. We lose people that we love the most. If you are hurt like me. I'm sorry. I understand.

The next morning.
Last night I fell asleep..why do you care when? I will calm down OKAY. I still won't tell.  I woke up when I heard the annoying alarm. I took my phone and throw it at the wall. Die you little shit. But you see, the alarm was still on. So you want to fuck with me huh? I sit on the bed and scratch my head. I slept in my clothes but I don't care. I have to go to work but to be honest I don't want to. Somehow I managed to get up from bed and put t-shirt for work. Yes, this idiot right here has a job. It's not something but at least I can survive the month. So...

End of chapter 1. Thanks for reading.