Bicycle

A/N:This should not have taken this long, i was also having issues with Wattpad and it wouldn't let me post the story so this took longer but here we are and also this is probably very inaccurate  cause i know nothing  about ortho nor have I have I ever broken a bone so sorry

Description:Megan is 5, she has brown hair and brown eyes, she is just like a mini Lexie and people call her 'Baby grey',

5 year old Megan has never learned to ride her bike without training wheels, so her parents asked Her big sister Jayden (Who she adores ) to help her, with a bit of.... Okay a lot of persuasion she reluctantly agreed.

3rd Person P.O.V:

"Come on Jay!" Megan shakes her Older sister "Where?" Jayden questioned "To teach me how to ride a bike silly!" She shook her head "Oh god! I forgot about that!" "So come on let's go!" She jumped up and down in excitement"I'm sorry Meg but I can't" "but why not?" She pouted "I already promised Maya I would go to the mall with her" she said apologetically "Please" she begged, giving her puppy dog eyes. Jayden Sighed 'How could I say no to that face?' "Fine" she gave up "Yay! Come on let's go!" The 5 year old yelled in excitement "Okay I'm coming!" she yelled Completely forgetting to tell Maya she wouldn't be coming.

Jayden went downstairs to the driveway and saw that Megan was already ready to finally ride her new ' big girl bike', holding the handles of the hello kitty bike that she just got for her birthday from her parents with a hello kitty helmet. The bike was also hello kitty themed givent that the 5 year old was obsessed with the cartoon cat, it was pink and their were streamers on the handles,a cat mirror on the handle bars, a white basket with flowers on it of different colours and sizes, a water bottle holder near the wheels.and pink flower pedals. Overall the bike just screamed 'Megan'. "Ready" Jayden asked "Yep!" "Come on let's go!" Megan sat on the bike. Okay so this is basically just like Riding your old bike but just without the wheels on the side to keep your balance so you have to learn how to stay balanced and not fall over, okay?" "Okay! Got it" "Good, so I'm basically going to hold the handles as you're riding and then I'm going to let go and you have to keep your balance and stay in one place, okay?" "Okay" She puts her hand on Megan's bike's handles and Megan starts to put her feet on the pedals and they start moving and after a few seconds Jayden let's go and Megan starts riding on her own "Look Sissie I'm doing it!" "Oh my god You're doing great Meg!", All of a sudden Jayden gets a call from Maya " oh hey Maya!" She greeted her best friend "Liv where are you!?" Why do you sound so angry I'm just at home right now" "Did you just forget that we had plans to go the mall together!" "Oh my god Maya I'm so sorry I forget!" " Really you forget?" Maya says With sarcasm dripping from her voice "Yes I forgot!" "Jay this is the fifth time this month you blew me off!" "I'm sorry I really Am"  "Really?" Maya asks not believing her "Yes my parents made me teach my sister how to ride a bike" and coincidentally Megan fall of her bike and their was a crash.

"umm what was that? Maya asked confused "oh my god that's my sister I gotta go bye!" She hung up "Megan are you okay" "it ... H- Hurts" she complains And just as she said that their parents came rushing out "oh my god what happened!" Lexie yelled "Yeah what happened"  Mark yelled "Megan fell of her bike" "How?! You were watching her!" Well She slipped of he-" "Jayden You know what I mean" Well it kind of just happened it wasn't my fault" "yes it was!" Megan yelled "What did you do" Lexie asked in a questioning voice "Nothing!" Olivia yelled "Really" Mark said suspiciously "No" she gave up "what happened then?" Mark Asked "I was helping her but Maya called me and I got distracted "Jayden" Lexie said A little mad "I'm sorry but in my defense if you hadn't Told me to do this then I could've hung out with Maya and she wouldn't have been mad at me and I wouldn't Have been distracted and Megan wouldn't have fallen of her bike in the first place!" Olivia defended "Don't try to turn this around on us!" "Owwww" Megan yelled breaking them out of their fight "Megan are you okay honey?" Lexie said concerned "I'm perfectly fine, no of course I'm not fine!" "Okay let's take you to the hospital" mark said "Took you long enough!" Megan said "Don't start giving me attitude young lady!" "We're not done with this conversation yet" Lexie Warned Jayden, She Rolled her eyes and went to the car with her parents and Megan.

At the hospital:

They get to the hospital, "We're Here" Mark Announces "Yeah no shit, Sherlock" Jayden mutters under her breath but mark hears her "Language Young lady" Mark Warns "Okay" Jayden says back to him annoyed. They get out of the car and walk in with Megan clutching her arm.They get to Callie "Oh what happened to baby grey" Callie asks concerned due to seeing Megan clutching her arm,"Jayden happened" Megan says annoyed Callie gives a strange and confused look to Megan and Olivia "We asked Jayden to Teach Megan how to ride a bike But Jayden got distracted, Megan lost balance and fell over" "It hurts" Megan complains "oh I'm sure its not that bad" Callie Says trying to cheer Megan up and was so clearly failing.

Megan Glares at Callie, "Okay I'll get an X-ray for Megan's arm and we'll see what happened" Callie says and takes a scan of Megan's arm. "I'm pretty sure Megan Broke her Arm" "Are you kidding me!" Megan yells "Calm dow-" Lexie says "This all your fault!" Megan yells accusingly  "Shut up Megan" Jayden yells back "You two stop fighting!" Lexie yells "Yeah can't you guys Just behave" Mark yells "Okay let's all calm down!" Callie yells "Sorry" all four of them say in unison "Megan you're just gonna get a cast and its gonna be fine" Callie assures "Okay" Megan says giving up on trying to blame her sister for the unfortunate accident and just accepting it.

"Okay great! And besides People with broken bones get special treatment and you can get all the candy you want from your parents" Callie says happily and winks at Megan. Megan Giggles and Parents sigh 'oh this is gonna be one hell of a week' they thought. Megan gets the cast and they get some medicine and got out of the hospital.

As they're walking out of the hospital Megan says "I still think this is your fault"

"I thought we were Over this!" Megan yells good naturedly and laughs a little Mark and Lexie Chuckle at their kids antics as they're walking out,
Overall they looked like a very happy family.

Fin