Chapter 6- Fighting back

Hey peoples, what's up?

For me nothing, as always.

Anyway here's the update
So..

ENJOY:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monica's P.O.V.

Once out the hospital I told Ivy where to go. Some place called West Side shop, it has things that help people out and I think it might help me out. I hope it really helps me out.

We walked in and a bell went off. The shop was fairly small but with a lot trinkets. "Hello?"

No response but we did hear something drop. We walked back to a woman with a lot of jewelry on and weird clothing.

"Hello, do you need help?" I asked.

"What, oh yes yes,please help me"

I handed her....whatever she had dropped." Thank you so much for the help, I'm so clumsy" she said.

"You're welcome, may I ask if you have this?" I asked showing the lady the paper. The lady smiled and motioned us to follow her.

When she stopped, we stopped. She took a necklace, it was red but then it turned to a yellow.

I smiled, it was beautiful.

"This necklace will help show what's inside you that you hide"she said this is exactly what I need.

"Thank you, what do I own you?"

"Nothing, a thanks for the help. But I was just like you and I know how you feel and sometimes have to let it go like a firework. This necklace gives off your emotions"

I nodded and walked off happy. "Girl we need to go to the mall" Ivy said with excitement, I just nodded.

A few hours later of the mall since we left West Side Shop and I had the necklace on since than and it helped me. I gained more confidence than I had before.

I was so sleepy that I slept in my original clothes.

That next morning my alarm went off and I killed it but not literally. I went to go take a shower and used my strawberry shampoo and conditioner.

After my shower I put some make-up on my cuts, they were barely seen but you could still see them.

I put on a flower crop top and some jean shorts and black and purple supras.

I wanted to change me but not to much I just wanted to have more confidence in what I did and I think this is the way to start.

I straightened my hair but made it wavy.

I walked down stairs with my new confidence strutting my stuff. I walked in the kitchen grabbing an apple and hot chocolate. No body was down so perfect time to listen to music. I was listening to little things and Louis's part came on and I started singing in this weird british/irish accent. I don't know so don't ask me.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me.

I can never do it without laughing but it's worth it.

I turned off the music, throwing out my apple, feeling somebody listening. I opened the door with five bodies falling.

"Good morning boys, ready for school?" They all looked surprised because yesterday I was so shy, now I confident and ready to fight back.

"W-wow you look different" Louis said.