Vinny Mauro | Just a spider

" VINNYYY" 

i screamed almost squealing at him. I heard him yelling back from a different room.

"what is it babe?" I didn't reply to that so he repeated louder than before

"WHAT" 

i still couldn't give him an answer. Just seconds later he came in the room to come look for me. At first an annoyed mimic was written on his face but as soon as he saw me he started laughing. I stood on a chair pointing at something on the ground. He laughed so loud that it annoyed me a little now.

"There's a spider!" I yelled in a demanding tone, showing that he should remove it from its spot. 

"Oh c'mon y/n it's just a small little animal. I bet you scared it"

" I scared it? I scared IT?" 

i asked sarcastically. I pointed at the little creature again so he could locate and take it away. With a sigh he looked for it.

"You're such a baby " 

"Shut up" 

I said still upset. 

" I can't find it" 

"It's over there" 

just seconds later i heard him screaming and jumping away. 

"Holy shit It's so hairy"

his comment made me laugh. Well seems like now he doesn't act so tough anymore. But that also meant he wouldn't kill it. Ironic, the Drummer of a Metalcore band is scared of a spider. We both started to giggle a little.

" Vinny kill it please"

 i said, knowing i could never get off this chair if he doesn't do anything. Our eyes met and I knew he would love to join me on the chair right now but it wasn't enough space for the both of us.

"No way, You remove it y/n" 

"In your dreams"

When we looked down on the floor again we noticed that the little creature was gone. I swallowed nervously and so did he.

"I'm outta here" 

I jumped off my Chair, facing the corridor. He also started to run to leave the room. Like two kids we exited the room and closed it behind. We started to laugh.

"You're such an Idiot" 

"So are you,Idiot"

He placed a soft kiss on my lips and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I loved when he did this. I rushed my hand through his long brown hair and intensed the kiss more. Vinny stopped and kissed down my neck. We both already forgot about the spider in the room behind us. He pressed me against the shutted door and came closer to me. So close our chests touched. He nipped on my neck and left a hickey on it. It made me giggle again but only a bit. 

" I love you babe" He said between one of the kisses. Within a few seconds his mouth opened again before i could answer

"Do you love me too?" 

He's cute when he acts silly. Of course i love him I'm literally his Girlfriend and we live together for multiple months now

"Are you gonna remove the spider now?" 

"Woah so you don't love me"

he said a little disappointed. 

"Of course I do dummy but please it's just a spider" 

I heard a sigh and he let go. I instantly felt the cold on my waist where his hand was placed before. I stepped forward and he opened the door.

"When I'm back we continue this...if I make it" He and I laughed a little before he went back in the room

"I love you too Vin"