༆8: 𝐁𝐚𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Why not?" Hawoo asked, curiousity filled his words.

"I just don't want to, I said to myself that I'm never gonna drink again."

"You have a companion Y/N, besides, we'll not drink much and Hawoo is there to get us home afterwards... right Hawoo?"

Hawoo just looked at Kim in disbelief, with the look on his face he disagrees, but Kim's stare made Hawoo agree and thus Kim cheered, calling it a night out with her 2 best friends.

"You make sure you guys won't leave me alone."

---

Hawoo's POV

"Y/N, this day is soooo much fun..." Kim trailed, dancing and waving her beer in the air.

'Yep. Definitely drunk.'

"Heck yes, let's go outsiiiiideee!" Y/N cheered back, getting Kim's hand and wobbled out of the bar restaurant.

'What happened to "We'll not drink much" and "I'm never drinking again"?'

Me, not drinking at all, said that they musn't go outside since it's already night, but the two girls didn't listened and walked outside.

'Why did I ever recommend a beach place...'

"Woohoo!" Kim danced in hype, swaying her feet in the beach sand.

The breeze of the night sea made them shiver but the alcohol they have is much stronger that they didn't care and just have fun of themselves.

After they danced and laughing like monkeys, I decided to get them back inside.

"You fools, If a co-worker of us sees you, you'll get fired." I tsked at them, and they just gave me a look.

"Hawoo is suuuuuch a killer joy..." Kim hit Hawoo's shoulders, and laughed off.

"Y/N, are you alright?" I turned my attention to Y/N who's not speaking as of the moment while her head hung low.

"I... I think I'm gonna puke."

"Eww!" I and Kim suddenly ran away, and Y/N wobbled out and walked to the restroom.

"Kim, get back to your senses, you stink!" Hawoo scolded Kim, "I'm sleepy." She replied.

Kim fell asleep with her head laying on my shoulders. I just stayed still, not wanting anymore tantrums and fight.

I waited for almost 30 minutes when Y/N finally came back to our seat, with a look of a concerned face.

"What-" I was cutted off by her when she suddenly spoke, "You won't believe what happened."

I widened my eyes, "Tell me about it."

She looked at Kim and then me, "Our CEO is freaking here. I can't believe this." She whispered-shout, hissing after she told me what happened.

I almost screamed, but Y/N stopped my mouth. "We need to leave now."

I nodded, "But what about Kim? She's good as dead."

Y/N slightly laughed at my statement before telling me what to do, "You go pick up Kim to the car, I'll follow you behind your back. We must not be seen or noticed."

"But why do you looked sober now? You looked a complete mess earlier." I asked, getting Kim up and tried to wake her up.

"Because I saw him, dumbass. Good thing he didn't see me. He's still in the bathroom for who knows how long, but I think he'll get out soon, so we have too."

Without a second doubt, we hurriedly exited the bar and walked to the parking lot.

Y/N's POV

We are about to enter the car when I felt that my phone isn't with me.

"Wait, i forgot my phone."

Hawoo turned around, stared at me in disbelief, "I don't wanna go back, Kim's weigh more than a horse."

"I'll quickly get it. If I don't come here at 2 minutes it means something happened or I encounter the CEO."

"Got it. Be safe, Y/N. I'll come get you when 2 minutes are passed."

---

I hurriedly scram to our table earlier, luckily my phone is still there, but when I'm about to go out... I froze when I looked to the side... I was met with two fiercing looking eyes.

'Don't tell me...'

I messed up. Real bad.

Sitting beside our table is no other than our most famous CEO, Mr. Watanabe. Just how great it is to be in this bar at this time.

He just looked at me with 'that look', arms hung on the arm chair with a drink on his right hands. His right leg rest on the other leg of his, and I kid you not, he looks EXTREMELY attractive and handsome.

I smiled nervously, before bowing at him and waving him a goodbye.

"Don't think you can get away after what happened,
Miss Y/N."

Oh please just kill me.

I stopped, slowly turning to look at him with a forced smile on my face.

"I'm so sorry Sir Watanabe, it is completely my fault and I promise you it shall not happen again." I politely said, bowing down to him before getting back up.

He chuckled, uncrossing his legs to lean upward to look more in me, "You promise?"

"Y-Yes, Sir." Why did I stutter?

He decided to pull the tension out by laughing at the current sitiation. I smiled too not wanting to put Mr. Watanabe into any awkward moments.

"If you excuse me, I'll have to get going now because I still have things to do. Thank you for your considerate time, Sir Watanabe." I bowed omce again, ready to leave this dreadful bar restaurant.

Before I leave, He mumbled something but I didn't quite hear it because my heart is beating fast and all I can think and focus is to get out of that place right now.

"I swear that man makes me feel in different ways."