The other student were looking at the professor too, but I looked in front and saw the professor frozen, I looked closely at the student next to me and finally saw the golden glow in their eye, I knew perfectly that glowing.

I quickly grabbed my things and put it in my bag, and stood up and started getting out of the classroom, I stopped by the professor, and watch his face, his eyes had the same glow, an I sighed walking out the door.

When I walked to the hallway, I saw the few students that didn't have class, and where hanging around, were also frozen, I quickly continued walking, and when I walked out from the building a voice stopped me.

"If it isn't, my beautiful Chrysa" looking at my right, I see Druig leaning against the wall of the building.

"You know, I was waiting for a bit of more emotion, when you saw me earlier" He continues saying and walks towards me, I hear the chatter inside the building start, and I start walking around the campus, "And your ignoring me, again" I hear Druig say.

He walks following me, after a few meters, he groans, "Why are you mad at me, Chrysa?" he shouts, and I see a few of the students around, see us, I sigh and turn around, he had stopped walking a few meters behind me.

"I don't know, Druig, I don't know" I tell him, and I start walking to him, "I guess, a part of me, thought that sometime in those 5000 years we spent apart, you would have come look for me, which is stupid, because I told you everything was going to be fine... and being realistic I just thought you had forgotten about me" I say to him, and stand in front of him, looking up at him.

"I would have never forgotten about you, Chrysa" he says, and I sigh realizing how stupid I was and look down at the floor, I feel his hand grab my arm , and then he pulls me closer to him, and he wraps his arms around my back, and I hug him back, hiding my face in his neck. "So did you miss me?" his voice whispers in my ear, and I let out a small laugh, nodding.

"What is this thing about you calling yourself, Lyra?" he asks me after a while and we separated

"What is this thing about you calling yourself, Lyra?" he asks me after a while and we separated. We sat on the grass and looked around, well at least I did. I smile at his question, "I changed it, a few years ago" I shrug at him, "but why?"

"I don't know, I just thought the name Chrysa sounded weird for a period time like this" I explain to him, and he nudges me with his shoulder, I look at him, as he's already looking at me, "But I really like your name, Chrysa" I let out a small laugh, and look away.

"And what about this pink hair, I heard around that you dyed it, because of your ex-boyfriend" Druig says and I feeling his hand grab a piece of my hair, I shake my head, and rolled my eyes, "Its not dyed, their hair extensions, and I just did it because I like them" I tell him and look at him, our faces end up really close, and I scooted a bit back, to put space, and I hear him laugh a bit.

"Yeah, well I like the hair, but not very much the name" I feel his breath by my neck, and his hand grab my chin, I look into his eyes, as he goes to close the space between us it makes me close my eyes, the feeling of his lips carry me away, but realizing where I was brought me back.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back a bit, "Shit" I say and look around the students, "What? Was that your first kiss in 5000 years?" he asks and I look at him seriously, "Yes... wasn't it yours too?" I ask him and he just stares back at me, I scoff and go to stand up.

"Im kidding, Chrysa" he says and grabs my hand pulling me back to the ground, I land next to him and look at his face, "So, you haven't kissed anyone?"

"No one, just you" he says and grabs my face again, I don't think about the students around, and just focus on Druig, as he closes the space between us, again.

*******

"You really have all of Kingo's movies?" I hear Druig voice say from the part of the dorm where the tv is, I look at him, holding the cd's and let out a small chuckle.

"I like them, they're really funny" I say to him as I look through the pantry, looking for a snack, "Kingo, funny?" He says and I turn around with a box of twinkies.

Taking out one twinkie, I look at him, "Why do you hated everyone so much?" I ask him and he puts down the cd's and walks towards me, "I didn't hate everyone" he says and I tilt my head, "Really? Mention one of us that you didn't hate" I tell him and raise my head, he looks down at me, and smirks "Well, there is this one person, that I could never hate" he says and starts getting closer, making me take steps back.

"I don't count, dummy" I tell him and he frowns, my back reaches the counter, making Druig land his hand on my waist, "Who says I was talking about you?" He says as he raises me off the floor and makes me sit on the counter. I scoff at his answer and hit his arm.

He starts laughing and I can help but laugh along with him, "Yeah, no I really don't like them" he says but then looks at me knowingly, "Wait, Makkari, I don't hate her" he says and I shake my head, "No, she doesn't count, no one can hate Makkari"

"True" he says and we both stay in silence, he looks up at me, since I was on top of the counter and I looked down at him.

I was starting to lean down, "I really missed this" I mutter with my lips close to his, and he smiles, "me too" he says and we were about to kiss when the sound of the doorknob moving made me alert.

I got away from Druig and pushed him back a bit and jumped off the counter, I ignore Druig as I hear Lizzie shout, "LYRA!! Why am I going around campus, hearing you were kissing a boy in the middle of the grass?" Lizzie appears in front of me and I smile

"I don't have a clue" I tell her simply and my hand reaches my head to scratch a spot, "Really?" She says and crosses her arms

She looks behind me and her smile widens, "Omg, so it did work" I notice she's talking about Druig and I frown, "What worked?" I ask her and Lizzie immediately smiles at me

"Nothing, nothing" she says and I roll my eyes, "You were never a good Liar, Lizzie" I tell her "Just spit it out"

"I May have told him the building number you were in" she says and I shake my head, "Really, Elizabeth?" She looks at me seriously, "What? I wanted to see that look Makkari had told me about"

"You know, the lovingly look" she continues and I groan, "Wait! How did he managed to get you out of class?" She goes on, "is he like you and Makkari?"

"You know I can't tell you anything, Lizzie" I tell her and she sighs giving up.

"Well, I'm going to the library to study, I should be back in three hours" she says and turns around to go but then looks back at me, "and please, if your going to you know do your stuff, don't do it in the kitchen"

"How–?"

"Oh, please Lyra, I can see your swollen lips, along with his" Lizzie says and gets out of the dorm, my hand out of instinct goes to my lips and rubs them lightly.

"So... a lovingly look?" Druig voice comes out from behind me and I look at him and see him eating my twinkies, "Shut up... and give me back my twinkies"

 and give me back my twinkies"