<3 curls | sammy hagar

Sammy walked in proudly, his head held high and his shoulders free from the mound of curly blonde hair that once fell over them. He finally chopped it all off. (Well not all of it off course but a decent amount.) Your boyfriend had decided he wanted shorter hair much to your dismay. You loved his hair.

You knew it wasn't like he was gonna shave it all off but it still did upset you and you made sure to let him know. Giving an exaggerated pout whenever he mentioned the upcoming haircut.

You were okay with it because he seemed so happy about it. He just joined a new band. About to go from solo to recording and touring as the new front man of Van Halen, a haircut signified a fresh new start for Sammy, which you were all for.

"I'm home!!" He says with a bright smile, spreading his arms out wide like wings. He does a slow turn around.

"Waddaya think?" He asks.

"It looks great!" You smile, walking toward him.
You didn't expect to like it but actually did. He looked really good!

"Really? You don't hate it?" He chucked a little and he wrapped his arms around your torso lovingly.

"I love it." You said looking up at him and in to his eyes with a warm smile in which he returned.

"I thought you were gonna hate me for cutting it." He laughed.
You giggled, reaching up to touch his now shorter curls, feeling the sides and part of the back of his head.

"I can't hate you." You said as your hands travelled to his cheeks to cup his face gently, feeling a little prickly stubble on his jaw.

"I like that I can see your face." You giggled.

"You're very handsome you know."

He just smiled back at you, placing a hand over one of yours still on his cheek, sending warmth from his palm to you and making your face flush from the loving gesture. You leaned in and kissed him softly, prompting him to squeeze your hand a bit tighter, and move his other hand toward the middle of your back, pulling you closer.

As you pulled away you stared at him once more, bringing your hands to rake through the medium length curls.

"Just never cut all of it off. I love these curls." You say making him smile wider than before.
He quickly leans down to your shoulder leaving quick kisses up and down, ticking you and making you laugh uncontrollably, he quickly picks you up shaking you around like a maniac.

"Sammy!!!" You yell. "Put me down!! Stop!" You laugh.

He laughs and he puts you back on your feet and placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you so much."

A/N
I'm pretty sure in the photos where sammy's hair looked really short it was actually just in a little ponytail? 😂 but this is just a little something I thought about the first time I saw his hair looking like that so I thought I'd share it! This one alone with all my stories is available on my Tumblr as well!! Hope you enjoyed. :)