|1|(smut)

Tw⚠️:Fluff,smut, cussing

Location: James Brown Arena in Augusta, Georgia; Friday night 8pm, 11/12/21

I followed Roman, the Usos, and Paul into the arena like I do every Friday, with Roman in front of me to protect me and the Usos to protect my back side and Paul walking next to us, so he can "flirt" with Kayla Braxton as Paul and Roman call it. We walk down the long hallways to get to Roman's locker room, but when we get there, Kayla stops us and Paul has the door open for us.

Roman looks at Kayla and kind of waves her off "She's not doing an interview" and after he said that he whispers something to Jey causing Jey and Jimmy to take me in the locker room. Roman and Paul are still out there while Paul is talking to Kayla for Roman, they're talking about Roman facing Big E at Survivor Series and about the Usos losing to the New Day two weeks ago. After a while, Roman and Paul come into the locker room and sit down, so I sit next to Roman like I usually do.

When the Usos lose they get punished by Roman either yelling at them or hitting them with chairs until they learn, but if I lose it's a whole another story; a different punishment. When I lose, Roman punishes me different when we're at the arena he yells but when we get home let's say it ain't pretty, and it sounds like someone is getting murdered with all the screaming if you know what I mean. Now it's towards the middle of the show, so it's time for my match, I go down to the ring as Roman's music plays, and we do our pose right before we get in the ring.

We get in the middle of the ring and Roman and the Usos do their pose and I stand against Roman and hold my championship up like Roman and the usual fireworks affects go off when we hold up our titles. Roman leaves the ring and is ringside as Natalya's music starts playing, I give Roman my title to hold as I fight. As Natalya is getting in the ring I'm in the corner by Roman crouched bouncing side to side but also stretching to prepare myself for what's to come during the match and by the way, this is a title match.

The announcer starts "The following is a Smackdown women's championship match introducing first the challenger from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Natalya" as they say that she did her pose, and I grabbed my title from Roman to hold it up when they announce my name. They start again, "From y/h/t she is the current Smackdown Women's Champion Raquel Reigns." After they announced my name I held my title up with my one finger up like the Usos do then I give my title back to Roman, I do a quick stretch before the bell rings to begin.

*Skip to towards the end of the match*

I jump on Nattie as I lock the guillotine submission on her, and she taps out, and I don't let go until Roman tells me to. I stand up when he gets in the ring, and we do our pose, then go straight backstage after. When we get to his locker room, I get straight in the shower, and he joins me to get ready for his match. I feel Roman behind me staring down at me and grabs my neck choking me causing me to throw my head back against him while looking up at him.

When we make eye contact, he lets out a low groan that sends a shiver down my spine and makes me wet. He turns me around and pins me against the shower wall with his hand around my upper neck by my jaw and starts kissing me. He was kissing me roughly as his tongue traced my mouth inch by inch while he was choking me, causing a moan to fall from my lips into his mouth. After a while, he pulls apart still having his hand around my throat while he looks amused at me breathing heavy, and he chuckles at the sight.

He moves my legs apart a few inches to quickly push his two finger in my wet cunt causing a gasp and moan to fall from my lips. Every time he pulls his fingers out, he pushes them back in faster each time causing me to moan loud as he chuckles at me being a moaning mess. He starts kissing on my neck leaving hickeys as my walls clenched around his fingers every time he moved them in and out as I grip his hair moaning his name.

He starts working his fingers how he likes, so I start riding his fingers to help the pleasure, I moan as I grip him "Fuckkkk Roman I'm so close, please don't stopppp!" After he hears me say that, he forces me down to my knees in front of him while he puts his dick in my mouth. And just the sight of me on my knees and the water slowly running down my body has his hips bucking and him hitting the back of my throat as he has a fist full of my hair. Roman starts bobbing my head as I start thinking and trail off into my mind until I feel a tug on my hair which snaps me out of my thoughts.

I look up at him as he says "Suck" while looking down at me with his wet hair and damn this man really looks good right now. "Mmmm fuckkk y/n your mouth feels so good around daddy's dick" he moans as he starts mouth fucking me, causing me to moan while he does it. "Come on y/n be a good girl and suck daddy faster, and he'll fuck you after" he says as he makes me go faster, so I grip his waist and thighs while gagging a little.

As I moan it sends vibrations up Roman causing him to throw his head back moaning lowly which causes me to go a little faster, that's one thing I can't handle which is his low moans they drive me crazy. As Roman's orgasm builds, his eyes are tightly closed with him panting and fucking my face faster as he moans my name loud while he's nutting in my mouth and down my throat. I swallow his load as Roman picks me up with my legs wrapped around him, and he thrusts in me quickly, causing me to moan loud.

As my back is against the shower wall, he's thrusting in and out of me with loud moans leaning my body as I leave scratches on his back. When we're having sex in public like in his locker room shower he doesn't really talk but when he does, it drives me fucking crazy! "Who's making you moan? Who's fucking this pussy? Who owns this pussy? Huh!" He groans to me as I grip him harder as the horniness starts kicking in more.

"Youuuuu" I moan as my head goes back against the wall, and he groans "That's right" as he starts going faster. He brings my head down, so our foreheads are touching, so we start kissing as he's continuously hitting my g spot, I grip his hair as I moan "OHHHHH DADDY FUCKKKKK RIGHT THERE YESSS!!!!" My toes curl as my orgasm builds up, and I cum when he tells me to, so we can cum together, as he releases in me our juices run down his leg as they go down the drain after.

When he pulls out, he sets me down gently and begins to wash both of us up and kissing me after he rinsed us both off. After we get out the shower and I get dressed as he gets in his ring gear.