𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

AUTHORS NOTE: HELLO IM SO SORRY I NEVER FINISHED. IM GOING TO SPAM POST THE CHAPTERS AS MUCH AS I CAN. (bold text is Louis, regular type is y/n, lulu is italicized, etc.)

LOUIS' POV: I finally pushed Lulu away from me escaping from her grasp. I turned around and saw a sad and confused person on the driveway just standing and watching us. It was too dark for me to tell who it was. The person started walking closed. "What the hell are you doing??" I noticed whose voice that was and walked towards it. 

"Y/n it's not what it looks like I swear" 

"Get out" she didn't even look at me. She looked at her shoes.

"Y/n please, you don't understand I was coming to your house to apologize and" 

"I said get out Louis" she cut me off, still looking down

I just looked at her feeling so horrible. I saw a tear of hers fall to the cement. She tried her best to hide her emotions. 

After just standing and watching her I walked past her and left home. 

Y/N'S POV: how could he do that...? I had no idea how or what to feel at that moment. I was completely empty and blank. Lulu was still at my door waiting for me to say something or walk up to her. After a minute or so, she finally walked up to me with the extent of her arm.

"Hi Y/n, I'm lulu, happy to finally meet ya!"  She said it in such a sarcastic way with a fake smile

"What are you doing at my house and what do you want?" I honestly didn't know why she was still here

"Oh it's no big reason or anything. I just wanted to remind you that Louis is not your's and never will be, because  you're with Jack and you wouldn't want to hurt either of them" she made a weird pouty face 

"I'm not with Jack, people need to stop thinking that" 

"Oh but yes you are. See, I'm going to be with Louis and you're going to be with Jack. That's how the deal goes" she still smiled rudely

"What deal?" What was she talking about

"I didn't say deal"

"What deal Lulu" honestly, how stupid does she think I am

"It doesn't matter now anyways. Tomorrow it all starts, all of it. Goodbye Y/n andcongratulations with Jack!" She walked out and left.

I had so many questions. What just happened? I couldn't think straight at all. I silently walked back into the house, locked the door, went to my room and just got into bed with the clothes I had on from earlier. I didn't want to do anything. I looked at my ceiling hoping for just one answer to come to me. 

Nothing.