˗ˏˋ 11. LANA'S DOWNFALL ! 'ˎ˗

Comenzar desde el principio

"You almost fell fa it though," he laughed childishly, "them yo personal problems. Ian feel like that when I first met her, now I like her more than all my otha bitches. That's bad ain't it?"

"You're getting too damn old to be out here still tryna fuck hoes, grandpa. Grow up, do something good wit your life, get a girlfriend and sit the fuck down," Meelah mugged. "There's your answer, no it's not bad. But you are, always doing stupid shit."

Von sucked his teeth blankly staring at his sister, "you gotta say allat?"

"I don't but it makes you understand better,"

"Aye, y'all seen my remote?" Antonio asked standing in the doorway of Von's bedroom in nothing but Spider-Man boxers.

Von laughed, "aye lil folks, you zesty as hell grandbabii, go put on some clothes foe nem!"

"I'm tryna find my remote!" He exclaimed. "Meelah you prolly got my remote!"

"Antonio, nobody don't have yo remote, it's prolly under that dirty ass bed!"

"It's prolly in one of them dirty ass wigs you got!" He retorted.

"Bitch—at least I know my daddy," she shot back.

"No you don't, cause Von daddy not even yo daddy goofy," he ran off to his room and Meelah chased after him closing Von's door on the way out.

His other phone vibrated on his dresser and he got up sluggishly to see it was only Bree calling. She just didn't take a hint. But he low key used that to his advantage. He could do Bree the dirtiest and she would always come back like clock work. To tell the truth, he only fucked with her because he had problems with her dead ass GD brother when he was alive, now that he was gone it really had no value to him than just to do it. It was something to do in his spare time. He waited till the call ended and picked the phone up to text her. He didn't even feel like talking, the drugs was beating his ass. Durk Za was hitting different today.

₍  yoooo wyo gang ? ₎
delivered

Bree ass now
₍ Lol u can't answer your phone anymore? ₎
₍I was calling to check up on u u been actin funny since I seen u and that bitch at my job ₎

₍ lol not 2 much on ha ₎
delivered

Bree ass now
₍  You must like her lol  ₎

₍ u on my line 2 talk about other mfs or wat  ₎
delivered

Bree ass now
₍ Can you come by or nah ₎

It must've been cupid telling him no cause right at that moment he got a notification from Egypt, look how the love god works.

Egypt ❤️ now
₍ hey, if ur not busy can u bring me mcdonalds at silver cross hospital? ₎

His brows furrowed as worry filled his stomach? What was she doing at the hospital?

₍ y u at the hospital ma?? ₎
read at 12:52pm.

Egypt ❤️ now
₍ alana is here, can u bring me food please ill pay u back im starvinggggg ): ₎

He flipped back to his conversation with Bree.

₍ nah I'm not gone be able to slide. ₎
delivered