If he hasn't showed up yet, then he isn't going to show up at all. A smile appeared as I started to get really excited. I slid my hand down my jeans.

Just the soft touch was making it throb. I was already wet. I completely forgot about anything that happened at the mansion. It was gone from my mind right now. A small gasp let my mouth as my hand was massaging it.

It was so little yet so much. I was trying to what Bill would do. He was the only thing in my mind. I didn't even realize it at the time he was. He was the only that ever made me so fucking horny for a man.

My cheeks were pink. Finally time to myself. Finally a feeling I wanted. My crotch was throbbing harder. Pre-cum leaking through my boxers. I wanted a little tease to make it feel so much better.

Soft little moans came from me. I let my guard down. And I didn't even realize I did before it was to late. I was stuck in a lustful gaze, not paying attention to anything as the feeling shot through my body.

I couldn't take it and longer and got my finger tips to the brim of my boxers before a hand grabbed my wrist.

I let out a yell as every nerve in my body tried jump out of its place. Another hand on my mouth.

"Wow, still so horny that you left the party to do this all by yourself. Naughty boy." I heard Bill's low voice enter my body.

I let out a gasp. I pulled his hand away from my mouth just enough for me to talk. "I am honestly not surprised you are here. I didn't leave because of that." I growled. My face turning red.

"Huh? Then wh-" Bill stopped himself when he noticed my hand. It was very bruised. He looked at me and notice my cheek. He stopped.

He didn't have anything to say. "What?" I asked.

"Looks like you messed with someone you shouldn't have huh?" He asked.

I was slightly shocked. "I didn't mess with anyone. I actually didn't have a choice. Look I don't want to talk about it. I'm done." I said trying to leave now that I wasn't in the mood anymore.

Bill didn't loosen his grip. He let out a long breath in my ear. It sent shivers down my back.

"Someone tried to have their way with you didn't they?" He asked. 

"Yeah but I didn't do anything. I left and and the boyfriend saw. End of story dude." I growled.

In the corner of my eye, I could see a smile form. "You almost got raped by someone else and you are still trying to jerk off? Interesting?" He said in a low tone.

I gulped. I couldn't say anything. "I-umm. Well now I'm not cause you are here." I quickly blurted out.

He chuckled. "I know things you don't think I know Pinetree. I know I was the cause of your action." He whispered, licking my ear.

I let out another shaking breath. I was still persistent though. "No, it wasn't." I mumbled.

"Didn't you forget I can read minds, know your thoughts, alter your dreams?" His hand went up my shirt and on to my neck, gripping it. I let out a wince.

"You think I am dumb? You are too cute. I'm not letting this one slip away Dipper. You look so good to go to waste. The sweater pulled up and you sitting here all vulnerable right now. I can't contain myself anymore. Too many failed attempts. No one in the house. You don't want to let this slide?" He chuckled.

It was becoming so hot. I don't want to keep waiting. I want him to do some sinful things to me, but I also don't want to give in. Tonight is going to be so hard though.