My dream life with him x

As me and y/c walk around town with some of our friends we glance at each other smiling. I look back and see my best friend and his best friend holding hands to.

As me and my bestie wait outside a shop for them we gossip about how happy we are in our relationships. As they come out y/c comes up to you and says *here y/n I got this for you baby* you blush.

You open and it smile it was a Beautiful necklace that has your initials carved on it. You pause for a minute and notice something on the necklace you ask why it says his last name instead of yours.
He smirks at you and says *because one day that will be your last name* you blush again.

It starts to get late so you all start to head home but tonight you are staying at his. You arrive at his but everyone is asleep so yous have to be quite you get to his room and say * oh no I forgot pyjamas* y/c says *it's fine you can borrow one of my hoodies* you find a plain grey one.

 You arrive at his but everyone is asleep so yous have to be quite you get to his room and say * oh no I forgot pyjamas* y/c says *it's fine you can borrow one of my hoodies* you find a plain grey one

Once you are both changed you hop into bed and pick a film to watch. You are laying on his chest and you start dozing off to sleep. He realises and lays you down,turns the lights of and tv then hops into bed next to you cuddling you.

                                 Then end!

Then end!