some chacter info

Name- Octavian Kaiser zemo

Date of birth-1978

Affiliation- Sokovian armed forces (formerly)

Titles-Baron
Brigadier general(formerly)

Status- Currently in

madripoor

Background/past

Octavian was 16 when he join the sokovian armed forces shortly followed by his twin brother.

Octavian was 12 when he graduated high school and 15 when he graduated college.

Octavian always wanted to help people and keep them safe even from a young age along with his twin. He stayed in the sokovian armed forces till he was 25 when he retired and went to America for his friend Ben parker's funeral.

He met may (19) and Peter(1) at the funeral May is Peter's aunt she was his mom's sister and Ben put in his will that if anything where to happen they should go to Octavian and Ben also put in his will he wants Octavian to look after his family as if they were his own. And that's what he did.

For 5 years Octavian stayed behind and took care of them like a older brother and father. Then when Pete was (6) and may (24) he had to leave to go back home to sokovia for his twins wedding.

After he moved to madripoor he called Pete and may every night they understood he wanted a way form the world and it's crazy.

With in the 6 years he was gone Pete an may visited vary often even though madripoor was know for being lawless Octavian always keep them safe and out of harms way.

It was his nephew Carl's birthday
So he went to see them while he was in Sokovia then Ultron happened and his brothers wife and son died in his arms he was thought dead until someone saw his hand move.

He was broken and lost and only let Pete and may in and be there when he cried.

Then Tony takes Peter to Germany and civil war happens. And Octavian is mad at zemo for putting Peter in danger but understands that he did to intend to put Peter in harms way.

Then infity war happens and everyone was he loved was take form him his brother Peter may they were all taken from him.

After the first year he couldn't take it any more and tried to kill himself but some strange woman injected him with something with black liquid in it and he was in pain for days.

And the rest of those 5years is a secret shhhh~

A

ll other MCU characters as themselves