Zora didn't want to break, just starting at the wall. Druig sighed silently before beginning to speak again.

"When I looked at you for the first time, I didn't understand how I was possible feeling such a powerful emotion so quickly. I didn't know how love you, but I already did." Druig spoke softly and Zora stared at the wall, confused. "I was never good at anything else besides controlling one's mind, but then came you. I am an expert at loving you."

Her eyes widened when he realized he was reciting his poem from the sketchbook.

"When artists paint the gods, they will all be resembling you. When the poets write their love sonnets, those will all be different forms of how I love you." Druig continued. "The Celestials modeled the stars after your smile, the bluest planets after your eyes, the red sun after your hair. I see any form of beauty, I assume it took after you."

He walked towards her, lightly taking her hand and Zora let him. She was practically frozen in place hearing his words, her heart racing fast.

"In an endless garden of flowers, I will always pick you. Whom who makes this never-ending life worth living. Keeps my fury at bay. When anger runs through my veins, I look at those eyes of yours and all of a sudden it all goes away." Taking another step closer to her, his other hand went to her face. Zora felt her entire body heat up, flustered at the way he was looking at her while she melted at her words. "The eyes that resemble the oceans of all places we've traveled to, of all the places I've loved you. Your eyes are the telling of our story."

"No matter how many centuries past, in all universes, on all planets, in all of my moments, I will love you." Druig whispered, leaning his forehead against her. Zora closed her eyes, not wanting to face him because she knew he would tear down the walls she put up easily.

"Zora," Druig called in a whispered. "Look at me."

She couldn't help but obey, opening her eyes and Zora gasping almost silently when his piercing blue eyes were right in front of her. Both of his hands cupped her face, making sure she couldn't look away. "Zora, my flower, I love you. I always have, I always will."

"But you–" Zora began.

He didn't let her try to deny, shaking his head, "I've never broken my promise. From the day I first saw you on the this very ship, from the day I first kissed you, from the day I turned my back on you, to now I have always loved you. Do you understand me, my love? I love you."

"Please kiss me." Zora pleaded in a whisper and Druig smirked at the sight of her begging slightly. He grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Both of their hearts stopped for a moment when their lips finally met. Zora gasped slightly at the feeling of his lips of hers, and Druig quickly took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth while he smirked.

When their lips touch, Druig felt a certain satisfaction in his chest. That all was right in world because he had his girl back. Even if the world was about to destroyed.

"I love you, I'm never going to stop telling you." Druig mumbled against her lips, reaching for the bottom her shirt.

"I love you." Zora smiled and nodded before he pulled off her shirt.

WARNING !! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD !!

Druig felt himself go hard at how she looked right now. Pink cheeks, swollen lips, and her blue eyes were filled with plead. He slipped his jacket off, revealing his toned arms in his sleeveless shirt. Lifting her chin up with his hand, Druig smiled, "I saw the way you were looking at me earlier."

"Can you blame me?" Zora scoffed, tugging at the end of his shirt so he would take it off. He took off his shirt quickly before picking the girl up, their lips meeting again. They continued to kiss while he took them over to the bed, placing her down gently and hovering over her.

"You are so beautiful." Druig whispered, moving down and kissing her neck softly. Zora smiled and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down her legs while Druig began to suck on the skin of her neck gently. She let out a soft moan, running her hands through Druig's hair before beginning to roll her hips slightly, making Druig groan. He slipped the strap of her bra down her shoulder, kissing the skin and leaving a mark there.

Zora sat up slightly while they continued to kiss and Druig reached one hand behind her back, unbuckling her bra easily. He began to kiss down her chest, touching everywhere he could. His hands ignited small fires all over her body and Zora could feel herself getting more and more wet whenever he touched her. He whispered against her skin, "I forgot how much I craved your body, my love."

"Please fuck me," Zora whispered, growing impatient while apart of her didn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"I missed those words." He mumbled, kissing her breasts while his hands ran down her thighs. "I don't know, should I make you beg a little more?"

Zora glared at him before pushing him back on the bed, straddling him lap. Druig's eyes widened as he grew harder, seeing the girl on top of him. "We don't have a lot of time, so if you're not gonna fuck me, I'll do it myself."

Druig smirked, switching their places once again so he was hovering her again. He pulled her underwear off, running his fingers against her folds. "I forgot how impatient you are."

"I'm not impatient, I just enjoy getting what I want." Zora shrugged, untying his boxers so their bodies were both bare. Druig held her hand before moving his tip against her folds, teasing her. "Don't tease."

"But it's always so fun when I do." He smiled cheekily before finally beginning to slide into her. He gave her little time to adjust and that's when Zora realized how much better he felt than all the other boys who she's hooked up with over the centuries. She moaned when he began to, rolling his hips while trying to find a rhythm. "Does that feel good?"

Zora nodded, trying to contain her noises so the others wouldn't hear. Another moan slipped past her mouth and Druig gave her a look, one of his hands wrapping around her throat.

He squeezed his hand slightly and Zora immediately grew more wet, clenching around him. Druig held in his groans before beginning to move faster. Zora felt like she was on an all time high while Druig began hitting that spot over and over again while lightly squeezing her throat. His other hand reached down, beginning to play with clit as she squeezed more and more around him.

Druig grinned at her, watching her fall apart slowly and knowing she was close, so was he. He moved slightly faster, rolling his hips as he tried to reach both their highs.

He let go of her neck when he did, not being able to contain himself. Zora quickly followed after him, closing her eyes as she felt herself release. Druig laid down on the bed next to her and Zora leaned up, kissing his lips softly. "I missed you."

"I missed you more than anything, my love." Druig whispered back as she leaned against his chest and he pulled the sheets over them.

A NOTE FROM KAY !!
yeah i started writing the smut and my choking kink popped out you're welcome👍
anyways they're back woo go team