chapter 1: adopting

(Della's pov)

Hi people, i'm Della i live in a orphanage cuz my parents didn't want me. i'm three months old and i don't know much.

There is this one girl she's ten-years-old her name is Calianna, she is really nice. she takes good care of me unlike the orphanage lady. The orphanage lady says that me and her wont get adopted because we are stupid and worthless.

(Calianna's pov)

Hey guys. I'm Calianna im ten. I live in a orphanage. There is this little babygirl her name is Della and she is three months.

Ms.Suzy says me and Della will never get adopted but she doesn't know  one day i was walking back to the orphanage when I was pulled into a ally. This guy was drunk and i could smel it on his breath. there is somethings im not gonna say because it was terrible. Anyways when the guy passed out I crawled out of the ally whimpering. I bumped into someone and they took me back to the orphanage and he told me he was coming back for me and gave his number and told me to call him when i need him.

I just got off the phone with him and he said he was on his way. I told him about Della and he said he would adopt both of us

(Harry's pov)

I was on my way to the orphanage to adopt some kids.

One's name is Calianna and the other Della. I found calianna one day walking out of an ally way. I had taken her back to the orphanage and gave her my name and phone number. she called me and told me about Della. I told her i would be there in a few minutes.

I got to the orphanage and told the lady i was looking for Calianna and Della

"Why? they're worthless and stupid" she said bluntly.

"Get them here NOW"  I fumed

She walked off for a few minutes and came back with two girls squealing

"This is Calianna"she pointed to a girl with blonde hair "And this is Della" she lied to me

"No they are not" someone said behind me

I turned around to see Calianna with a baby in her arms she ran over to me and gave me a careful hug making sure she doesn't hurt the baby

"Get the paper work NOW" I fumed

she rolled her eyes at me and went to get  the paper work...i'm assuming

she came back with paper in her hands and gave them to me to sign

Calianna had packed there things and was waiting for me to finish signining the papers.

I finished signing the papers and we walked out