Chapter 1 Episode 1

Start from the beginning

"What is happening? What is this?"

"The darkness is calling, and it wants something back," Melina chuckled under her breath, set on staying out of this game that Agatha wanted to play.

"Why would the forces of darkness with to attack a convent," Mother Superior stared at the pacing wolf.

""Perhaps they are sensitive to criticism." Melina coughed hiding her chuckle. The Mother Superior gave her an rather disapproved look as Agatha moved closer to the gate.

"I know who you are. I am fully aware that I am addressing Count Dracula. The bats are a little noisy. Would you mind" the wolf's eyes were something I have never seen before, considering it's a vampire in a wolf's body was new too.

Wherever Agatha had just been, there seemed to be ruckus. Melina was curious as to what happened with Jonathan and his fiancée Mina so without a single glance to the wolf she headed towards the room she had previously been for the interview.

"Somebody help! Please," Mina came to a stop beside Mina who swung the sword blindly. She grabbed the sharp edge and growled, "Next time please look where you swing something that could kill someone." She grabbed the sword and swung it at the wall to which the sword sheathed itself in it from the power of my blow. Mina stared in shock at the blade before back at Melina and then the blade again.

"Mr. Harker must have really loved you for him to kill himself. I don't know much about vampires but I suggest staying out here until we know that he is for sure dead," with a nodded confirmation from Mina, Melina transported herself back to the shadows of the upstairs balcony of the courtyard just out of sight from the wolf. Whatever Agatha must have said provoked him because the wolf was transforming.

Bones cracked, the wolf whined and evidently laid still as a hand shot up from its carcass. That's not something you see every day.

Melina's throat grew tight at the sight of the blood.

The man that crawled out of the wolf's carcass was someone that she was not expecting at all. Vlad Tepes III, Count Dracula.

She braced her hand on the wall beside her. How did he become this? Was it another vampire or a deal with the devil?

Dracula, well Vlad, but as his new name he called himself Dracula seemed the same. His eyes were darker, and predatory but his stature was alive as it was the day she had first met him. That must be the blood in his veins.

Melina backed away into the shadows, she did not want him to see her here until the time was right.

She fell back onto Agatha's bed and sighed.

She had just wished that she could have stayed in his town not even a few minutes ago and now he was here as a creature of the night. What the literal hell.

"I am assuming that you now know who Dracula is," Agatha stormed into the room.

"I am debating on just leaving you to it, I do not think our confrontation will be a good thing. I felt an attraction to him many years ago and what now. He is dead and so am I. He might want to try and get me to submit to him with that narcissism of his."

"What if he wanted the same with you that you wanted of him. What if you could save us from the monster that he inevitably is," Agatha sat by her and grasped her hand in hers.

"And what if what I felt was not something that he did."

Melina closed her eyes. Enough of this questioning and guessing what he might do once they meet once again.

_______________________

The nuns were in the chapel above her and she was getting annoyed by their anxiety, fear, and desperate pleas for safety from their lord and savior. Blah blah blah.

The chaos all started by a single scream. Mina's.

Agatha came barreling down the stairs with Mina in tow.

""I wonder how Dracula managed to get in," Melina rolled my eyes at the obvious answer, but Melina doubt Mina would even contemplate it.

"This will be the safest spot," Agatha started, giving her a pointed look to which Melina gave a sarcastic grin.

Mina saw the exchange but thought nothing of it.

"What is this place?"

"My workshop."

"Here, where the sunlight hits," Agatha positioned Mina in the area.

"It is still nighttime Aggie," Melina commented, not moving from her place on Agatha's bed where she had fallen asleep. Agatha began to make a holy bread circle around us.

"I think I wish to see what he is doing to those poor nuns, can't be any worse than half of the things I have seen," Melina gave Agatha a pointed look to keep Mina from causing trouble before Melina took to the path leading to the chapel.