" Giyu-nee I get it your worried but I promise you I'll be careful most especially around boys. All I'm asking because s you trust me I've never let you down before have I? " Nezuko said doing the thing weed her eyes sparkle adorably. Giyu in turn huffed silently and turned back into his seat facing the road.

" Fine but if he hurts you I'll decapitate him. "  Giyu spoke making the young girl jump in joy and wrap her arms around him.

" Thank you. " Nezuko said with a bright smile.

" Awww I missed out a family moment. " Shinobu's voice said in the sidelines as she passed over Nezuko's phone. " Anyway Muichiro said I should keep my phone on and they'll do the rest, he also said he's already informed an Iguro of the situation. " As she spoke she saw that Giyu was looking more and more uncomfortable with the idea she has been proposing.

" Shinobu is there anything I can do to stop you? " His voice was laced with care and fear aswell as desperation at the same time that it made both girls hearts melt at his words.

" Giyu I told you I'd be fine I promise. If I come back with a scratch you can punish me for a week if you know what I mean. " Shinobu said with a suggestive brow but Giyu still remained impervious. He just grumbled before he started the car and drove down the streets. He was silent and the mood in the car was a tense silence that was suffocating.

" I don't like this. " Giyu finally spoke after driving down the road his hands gripped the steering wheel tightly. A soft hand placed itself against his shoulder and Shinobu leaned in and kissed his cheek.

" I know you don't like this but let this be the final act of suffering before he's sins catch up to him. " Shinobu said with a gentle smile. " I promise you I will come back to you my love. " She then let her smile become brighter and more charming that it visibly relaxed him. The action had Nezuko practically foaming rainbows out of the mouth and hearts for eyes.

' Kawaii, they act like a married couple. I really hope they get married. ' Nezuko though in the back completely oblivious of the uncomfortable silence that once more took over the car. After a few minutes Giyu stopped at the entrance of the park near Shinobu's house and killed the engine neither of them moved or spoke a word but both looked at the park in dread.

" Shi.... "

" Giyu. " She said silently, her voice was almost hollow. " I... I... I'm scared. " The two looked at each other and slowly he took her hand into his bigger one as if trying to erase her fears. A small smile brushed his lips as he caressed her soft hand.

" So am I, I don't want to loose you but I know this has to happen otherwise you'll live looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. " Giyu kissed her knuckles while staring deep into her compound eyes allowing the blue of his own to merge with the purple of hers. " I'm always there for you I promise and if you ever feel uncertain let me give you a reminder. " Giyu held her hand gently and reached into his shirt which confused the two females in the car.

' oh my gooooooosh! ' Nezuko screamed as she saw what her older brother figure was doing. She watched with a light head as he pulled out a silver necklace with a simple decoration. At the end of the chain lay a silver band with a purple heart like stone. This little piece of jewelry made Shinobu's eyes along with Nezuko's widen. Giyu pulled the two pieces of jewelry apart and kept the necklace before slipping the ring on Shinobu's small fingers.

" Perfect fit. " He commented as he looked at his handy work.

" G.g.....Giyu? I..is t...this? " Shinobu was a mess with her red face and stutter.

" No I'm not proposing. " Giyu said with his blank face killing the whole atmosphere. " Not yet atleast. I'm only giving this as a symbol of strength. " He said with a small and gentle smile.

" What then why not say so? I almost had a heart attack thinking you were proposing. " Shinobu said with veins popping out of her forehead.

" Gomen. I really didn't want to lead you on. I promise the next time it will be as you expected. " He said kissing her cheek making her anger melt away and a light blush dust her cheeks.

" It better. " She said still slightly dazed. " Anyway I gotta got. " She said this time more quite as she shifted the atmosphere once more though this time it wasn't tense just filled with thick emotion.

" Be safe. " He said looking at her with those eyes that made her melt in her spot. However she pulled through and finally got out the car. She stopped though and looked up at him with a smile that said many things.

" Giyu. " She said with lots of emotion. " I love you. " With that she closed the car door and ran off leaving behind her loved but moving towards her nightmare who she knew would be in the park from the text he'd sent regarding their meet up.

______________________

And done one or two more chapters and we're done and no Giyu is not proposing to the mosquito not yet anyway. I just did that cause there was a plot gap I needed to fill.