Chapter 10: Brother

Start from the beginning

"Totally".

"Good. I'll be down. Unpack and I'll make a dinner or something".

"Ok".

He walks downstairs and I look around. I unpack my stuff with a spell. An owl comes to my window and I close my door immediately. I open the window and take the letter. The owl leave again. It's a letter from Tom.

Dear Yn,

Hey Yn. Just wanted to let you know that father wants talk to you about the team thing. You know, if you join us or if you fight against us. You can send just a letter back or like I guess Mattheo have already told you, you can come from here after the Christmas holidays. We will try to change his mind from fight you but I can't promise much. See you after the holidays.

T.R.

I sigh and sit to my bed. "C'mon man. Let me do anything I want. I already told you that I won't join" I lay back. Kai knocks my door and walks inside. I sit up and look at him. I hide the letter behind me but I guess he saw that.

"I heard someone talking".

"It was just me".

"Don't lie to me".

"Why would I?".

"Who else was in here?".

"I don't know what are you talking about".

"I saw something coming in here from the window and then I heard you talking to someone. Plus the letter behind your back betrayed you".

I take the letter to my hands and look at it. "It's nothing serious".

"How could I believe you? You just lied to me straight to my face".

"Maybe because I didn't want you to learn about it".

"The reason?".

"No reason".

"You always had a reason when you hided stuff from me".

"Ugh. Leave me alone Kai".

"Just tell me what the hell was the letter about".

"That's none of your business".

"Yn".

"No".

"Tell me the truth".

"You don't know anything about this subject. If I tell you you won't understand anything".

"Just tell me".

"Ok. A man wants me to his team. Ok? Did you understand?".

"Who is this man?".

"Voldemort".

"The letter was from him?".

"Why do you ask so many questions?".

"Yn answer".