Part 2

After having a warm shower,Ross had his breakfast.He picked up his briefcase and was ready to go to his office when Marie,her housekeeper shouted "Sir your coffee!".

Marie came out with a cup of coffee in her hand and handed it to his master.

"Generous of you to make coffee Marie,Thank you i shall be leaving now". Ross said in his calm tone.

"Yes sir, Chauffer is ready".

His housekeeper was in her early 30's.She was a kind and generous woman.She was one of the people Ross trusted.He lived alone in his big white mansion.He didn't have a family.He was a soul child of his parents,and his parents died earlier in car crash.

Ross walked out of his luxurious mansion.Outside was standing his BMW 7 series.

"Goodmorning sir" Nixon the chauffer said.

"Goodmorning Nixon! All well?" he said while Nixon opened the door of his BMW.

Ross sat down in the car ,He kept his briefcase aside.He sipped the coffee when images of the girl he met today morning came in his head.He shoved his thoughts aside and drank his coffee.His office was near toh his mansion.He reached their in about 20 min.

As soon as the car stopped outside the humongous building named Ross enterprise his chauffer opened the door.

Ross thanked his driver took his briefcase and walked inside the building.As soon as he entered his colleagues started wishing him.After all he was owner of this building.People had respect for him.He knew he only gets this respect beacuse of his high status.

"Goodmorning Ross" Susan said in her seducing voice.

Susan was one of the worker in his company.She was always busy seducing him.Ross didn't give a damn about Susan and her slutty clothes.

"Goodmorning Susan"

"You look nice today! Ohh and Yeah! The girl who was supposed to come for your secetary's interview is late i will send her as soon as she comes" If she comes Susan said under her breath.

"Fine i will be in my office" Ross said and took to his office.

Elena's POV

Fuck! I am 15 minutes late.What a good impression Elena said to herself as she sat in the cab.

After the coffee incident she ran back home,took a shower and was still starving.She never has her breakfast without coffee.She dressed up in her best pencil black skirt that hugged her hips.With a light blue blouse.She wore her pencil white heels and wore a coat.

She was craving for a coffee.But she was already late for her interview.The cab stopped outside a bid building.She gave the cab driver money and walked in the building.It was a beautiful building.It's interior was very charming and warm.Flower pots were there at a proper interval everywere.There were big shiny chandeliers. She took a deep breath and walked to nearby desk.

Her last office was a total wreck.She worked hard but her sallary was low.She worked day and night to impress his boss but he didn't care.He never increased her salary.Finally, Elena was fed up and resigned out.One morning she read an advertisment in the newspaper which said a need for secetary.She was desperate for a job, and the salary given was much better.Here she was now in the building.

"Umm..I am here for Mr.Ross secetary interview" Elena barely whispered she was anxious.

"You are late darling" The blonde girl sitting on the desk said. "Anyways take the elevator to 4th floor,then take a left and you will be there.Make sure you knock before you enter"

"Thank You" she said and proceded towards the elevator.

She was outside the office's door.There was a name tag on the door. ROSS STEVENS it read.Elena knocked on the door.

"Come In" a familiar voice said but she couldn't identify it.

She opened the door and took a step in.

Elena could only see the back of chair.Entering inside she said "Goodmorning".

The chair turned and their sitting on it was the guy that she blamed for drooling coffee all over her.She was so gobsmacked.World is a small place she thought.

Ross's POV

He coudn't believe what he was seeing.The girl,The coffeed girl.Ross could see how her mouth was hanging open.And suddenly Ross started laughing.Elena stood there seeing her boss or the stranger who she blamed.After laughing he ordered Elena to sit down.

Elena's POV

Elena sat down, she didn't know what to do.She couldn't go back, she was jobeless her last salary was getting over.She needed this job desperately.

"So? Do you want a coffee?" the man sitting in front of her said.

She coudn't speak she was speechless.She just nodded.Ross called someone and after a minute 2 coffees were there in front of her.Ross gave her the one and took another.

They didn't spoke for a long time.

"You are hired" Ross said in his firm tone.

Elena spilled her coffee.

Shit! she cursed under her breath.

"Do you have a habit of spilling coffee miss?" Ross said with a grin on his face.

"No Ros_ I mean sir, you didn't see my work experience or qualifications and you hired me" Elena spoke.

"Uhh..I see! Do you want the job or not..Miss?" Ross spoke.

"Ofcourse..that's why i am_ sorry"

"Report tommorow at 9 pm sharp" Ross said in a firm voice.

"Yes sir" Elena said standing up."Thank You".

"Go to the front desk and you will recieve all the information"

"Yes sir" Elena was opening the door when someone held her hand.

"Sir?"

Ross had held her hand.

"Miss do you mind me telling your name?" Ross said with a mock smile on his face.

Elena started laughing.Ross looked uo to her she looks so beautiful when she smiles and he noticed her dimple on right cheek.He so wanted to soothe the dimple.

"Elena sir" she shoved off his boss's hand and moved out of office laughing like lunatics.

Ohh Dear how unknown was she to Ross's plan.