-childhood sweetness Arc-

Aizawa hummed as he drew his picture it had been a week since Ito had came into his class and Aizawa was finally getting the hang of Ito's body language, since Ito didn't talk Aizawa had noticed that he trudge and twist around and shuffle his feet sometimes and they all stood for different things it took a while to get a hang of and to anyone els it would look like Ito was just fiddling around but Aizawa likes to think he was smart (I mean he did get five gold starts after all) so it made him happy that Ito was hanging out with him so much, In fact, looking up from his drawing he watched as Ito tried not to fall asleep while drawing, Ito had written a note to Aizawa saying how he had a nightmare and wasn't able to sleep well last night so he was waiting for nap time to get some sleep.

"Hey Ito-chan what are you drawing" aizawa asked making the boys head snap up along with his eyes snapping open, Ito looked at aizawa before drawing a shape with his finger on the table, "ahh another turtle" Aizawa said in realization making Ito nod, "what's your turtles name" he asked making Ito point to the sun that was painted on the wall above where they would take a nap soon, "your turtles name is sun?" Aizawa asked making Ito pause his movements and blink slowly as if he was trying to process what aizawa asked before shaking his head as he slowly lowered his hand a bit before pointing again, following the finger aizawa hummed as he looked at the strawberry on the fruit vine that was painted just below the sun, "your turtles name is Strawberry" Aizawa asked getting a slow nod from the boy, "that's a funny name but I think it's nice" aizawa said before he returned to drawing leaving the boy to slowly turn red at the complement.

"Ok kids nap time make sure to clean up before you head over to the napping station" the teacher said making some kids groan before none the less clean up their station, putting away his picture Aizawa turned to Ito who had put away the crayons and markers for the two, "hey Ito, i-uh well I don't know if you want to but do you wanna sleep next to each other, I-uh never mind I just-I'm being silly" aizawa stumbled over his words only for Ito to put a hand on the shy boys shoulder with a tilt of his head, making aizawa look away from him and down at his shoes, "I-I was just thinking that if maybe we slept near by I could keep the nightmares away but that's silly so never min-oof" aizawa was cut off when Ito seemed to ram right into his arms almost making them fall down, Ito backed up a bit before nodding vigorously at aizawa making him smile a awkward smile, "oh uh ok let's go then before all the good spots are taken" Aizawa said as he grabbed the boys gloved hands and led him over to the pillow fort that had two nap mats inside Ito and aizawa usually sleep by each other just not this close so with a nervous gulp and a nervous flick of his tail Ito followed Aizawa into the fort,

settling into the first mat Ito watched as Aizawa turned his back to the opening of the fort before pulling up the mats blanket, aizawa then reached over and patted Ito's head "it's ok I'll be here when you wake up" Aizawa comforted making Ito hum a bit before shuffling down into the blanket and closed his eyes while Aizawa petted his hair being careful of his horns, soon enough Aizawa joined Ito in the dream realm dreaming of fields with wild flowers and berries and a small cottage with cats and cows and horses and a older Ito wearing a smile as he dances in the field with Aizawa watching over him. Aizawa never wanted to wake up.