Chapter One

It was a normal day to Jack Frost. Nice and cold, with his snow and his small pranks. At least, that was how it started out to be...

Jack laughed. He had just frozen kid's tongue to a water fountain as the young child was drinking.

The northern lights showered up above him in the sky. Something was going on in the north pole at North's workshop.

Jack shouted. "Wind!"

The wind swooped up Jack into the air and started to fly him towards the shop.

By the time Jack got there all of the Guardians were there. Jack stood in the back waiting to find out about what's up.

North was pacing. Tooth was fluttering around. Sandy was snoozing. Bunny was bored out of his mind.

Jack sighed and cleared his throat getting everyone's attention. "So... what's going on North?"

North sighed and looked to the moon. "Man in moon says a great change will happen soon but he doesn't know when."

Bunny groaned.

Sandy had a question mark over his head confused.

Tooth fluttered by North. "What does that mean? Are the children in danger again?"

North rubbed his neck. "It might be more than that."

Jack sighed confused. "Okay well I'm going back out then. I got to make more snow for Jamie and his friends snow day." Jack leaves to go outside and calls for the wind again. Before he could take off Bunny came out.

"Oi Frostbite! Where ya go in mate?"

Jack looked at Bunny. "Out. I'm not going to stay here where you and the others worry about something you don't know about. It makes no sense. If it's not about Pitch then what is it? If I find out what it is then I'll come back and tell you guys. So don't worry Bunny." Jack smiled and was about to walk forward when he seen something shiny. "Hey Bunny? Do you see what I see?"

Bunny blinks looking at it. "What the heck is that thing?"

Jack shook his head. "I have no idea... You go get the others, I'll go after it."

Bunny nodded and hopped back inside to get the Guardians.

Jack flew in the wind and stayed above the little robot creature things and slowly got closer to listen to what they say.