Chapter 03

I Want You - Hitto Kakucho

.

.

.

——————————————
Don't forget to vote and comment
——————————————

.

It's been a week since hitto kakucho being [last name] [name] assistant together with chikafuji yuuta.

the two-man walk inside an abandoned building.

"what are we doing here?" the black hair male asks the blue one.

"[name] said she had something to settle and after this, we're going to visit my little sister." yuuta reply as he continue to walk.

as they continue to walk further, a gunshot can be heard.

yuuta looks at kakucho with a worried look trying to give him a hint. the two of them hurriedly go to where the sound is from.

and there they are, a body had already full with a pool of blood around it.

yuuta leaves a small sigh.

"This man can't take my bullshit so do I." the [hair color] hair woman said as she kicks the body away.

"What happened?" kakucho asks with a worried look.

"he accidentally fill the cup of his coffee into my shirt." she said while pointing the coffee stain and her shirt.

"accidentally?" yuuta ask again. the woman just nod.

yuuta lean closer to kakucho and whisper.

"I think she's on her period." the male said with a sigh.

"what?" kakucho ask confused.yuuta didn't answer anything.

"miss [name], you have an appointment today." The blue hair male said.

"cancel it." the woman said as she clean up her gun.

"chisa must be disappointed. After all, she's going to check out today." yuuta words make her realize something.

"Dang it, yuuta why don't you remind me earlier!" the woman exclaimed.

"you're murdering someone." yuuta adds while trying not to laugh.

"it's not funny you shrimp." the woman said as she drags the two men with her out of the building.

"don't tell me we're going to see yuuta's sister with blood on your shirt." kakucho said. the woman curses herself.

"chisa is going to check out later and I should go with her." yuuta explains while rubbing his neck.

[last name] [name] should have to think before doing it. Now she can't visit the person she missing.

"bonten had a hideout near here, yuuta go pick up your sister while I take [name] to prepare." the black hair male said.

"we're going to meet at the park." kakucho add while walking to his car.

"Eh?" The woman was still confused.

'why his car here, I thought he come with yuuta.' the [hair color] hair woman didn't say anything and get in the car.