chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 Natural Disasters (seeking collection and recommendation)2021-09-30 Author: Return to Jinjin in Autumn

  Cannes, where Qin Zhiyu is located, there are many subalpine, Zhongshan, low mountains, wide valley basins, etc. in the city.

  The north and the south are surrounded by high mountains and the valley and basin are in the middle. In terms of living environment, for long-term consideration, it is better to choose the mountains in the north and south than to live on the edge of the valley and basin.

  Although the river valley basin was easy to get water in the early stage, when the third natural disaster began to rain continuously and the flood rose up, the first one to be flooded was the refuge next to the river valley basin. The gain was not worth the loss.

  There are not many places to choose from, and it is necessary to consider places that can be reached without transportation.

  "Let's go here!"

  There is an unbuilt villa area 20 kilometers south of Cannes.

  Due to the absconding of the construction bill, it was still in a state of unfinished for five or six years, but it was undoubtedly a very good choice for Qin Zhiyu at this time.

  First of all, the unfinished villas will not be visited by anyone. In addition, the propaganda concept at the time was that the old-age villas were located in a mountain and river. The materials of unfinished villas would become the first pot of gold for the refuge. Suitable!
  However, Qin Zhiyu still faces a problem, whether to go or stay, it is bound to make a choice.

  The resources of the marked community need to be kept until the natural disaster strikes, which means that you need to wait for the natural disaster in your own villa, which will delay your time to the villa area.

  If you don't mark the resources, you need to establish a refuge after the villa area is abandoned in front of you, and the facilities are basically stable, and you can return after you have a certain degree of self-protection.

  As soon as the wings of the butterfly are instigated, and I don't know what resources are here, it is very likely that I will miss the best time to mine. Without system coordinates, it will be very difficult to find here later.

  After thinking about it, Qin Zhiyu decided to investigate the community as soon as the natural disaster came, and then rushed to the abandoned villa area 20 kilometers away.

  Because human creation has a process of transformation, as long as you can use the terrain and the in-vehicle electronic products and compasses that have not disappeared in the process of transformation, it is still very possible to complete these 20 kilometers!
  After the decision was made, Qin Zhiyu went out to buy a compass, and filled her beetle with gas. With luck, this car can take herself to the destination in one go.

  [Natural disaster countdown 3 hours 02 minutes]

  The time on the system is constantly decreasing, Qin Zhiyu thought about it, and edited a text message to Wei Xinglan and Cai Linlang.

  [I think a high ground with few people and empty space is the best location! ]

  Although the remark foggy, but she believes, Cai Wei-line view and facing natural disasters such as the gem, think of this message, it will naturally find a way few people go and open the appropriate heights, if not on to him, that she Reminders are in place, there is nothing more to do.

  Time passed by Qin Zhiyu's waiting. She watched the videos of dreams and grappling techniques repeatedly.

  He glanced at his villa inside and out again, after all, he would never see it again.

  The rest is to save energy and welcome the arrival of natural disasters!

  [3]...

  [2]...

  [1]...

  [Drop, the natural disaster survival guide is officially released...]

  [1. The shelter can be upgraded indefinitely. Upgrade your shelter! 】

  【2. Back to the roots, please use your creativity and your hands to survive as much as possible under natural disasters! 】

  【3. Disaster refresh has regularity, please master its regularity, it will make you have a higher chance of surviving natural disasters! 】

  【4. There are not only humans on the earth, but also rich species. They seem to be more viable and powerful. Please proceed with caution! 】

  [5. The resource reorganization has started, and the reorganization will take about 33 minutes to complete. Please evacuate in time! 】

  【Die——The personal panel has been loaded. ]

  [Name: Qin Zhiyu (Human)

  [Age]: 24
  [Life]: 20+20*3.5*10%=27
  (return to zero death)
  [Physique]: 7+5=12
  (Each point increases by 1% Ten strengths, agility, stamina and intelligence.)
  [Strength]: 7+7*10%*5=10.5
  (Each point increases by 10% in the future.)
  [Agility]: 8+8*10% *5=12
  [Physical
  Strength ]: 24+5*24*10%=36 (Recover 1 unit per hour, if less than 25%, the strength and agility is limited by 50%; if less than 50%, you get the slow buff; if you return to zero Decrease your health by 10% per hour. Negative buff: immobile.)
  [Intelligence]: 10+10*10%*5=15
  (Affects skill learning.)
  [Skills]: ①Introduction to grappling [76/100 ]; ②Introduction shooting [36/100]

  Qin Zhiyu frowned, and the dense personal attribute panels looked really dazzling.

  Regardless of carefully studying the attributes, she used reconnaissance. After the system prompts that the area has been investigated, she drove quickly to the unfinished villa area.

  Qin Zhiyu looked at the surrounding buildings, no matter how high or low, starting from the top, they were covered and distorted by the laser light, gradually becoming illusory, and disappearing into the air as dots of light.

  Qin Zhiyu's face became a little ugly.

  Even if she had already experienced a scene of transformation, when she was there again, watching the buildings around her that took months or even years to build, instantly turned into a fan, and it was difficult to conceal what she felt in her heart. Shocked.

  What kind of advanced civilization can this be done?
  Turning your hands into clouds and covering your hands into rain is nothing more than that, right?

  "Ah-Mom, what's going on? Why did they disappear?"

  "Damn it! Is this something the alien has invaded the earth!"

  "Lord, you are coming to disaster and punish this filthy world right? " "

  ha ha ha! I'm the protagonist, this is my time coming! "

  Qin Yu drove out of the cell know, all the way to, there are a variety of sounds, some people observe window, some people watching in the street All this absurd.

  There are also some people who are studying this survival guide seriously, but most of them face the drastic changes in the world in a daze.

  Not everyone has the ability to stay in danger. Facing all this, it is difficult to calm down immediately and follow the guidelines to seize the opportunity.

  Qin Zhiyu looked away, ignoring the people who were begging for God or were still yelling.

  If you can't see the situation in time, miss the best place to escape, and the last group of people crowded in the same place, there will be no place to put the refuge in the event of natural disasters.

  As for those who are struggling to guard their real estate and are afraid that everything will come to nothing by being a social animal, it is even more hopeless.

  Money is something outside of the body, it can solve 99% of the problems, but the problems encountered today obviously belong to the 1% that cannot be solved.

  This ended in less than half an hour, and 30% of the people in key large cities and small and medium-sized cities across the country were unable to escape because they were at a high level, or they were trampled and trampled to death in the process of escaping.