The Third Party

It was an average Thursday afternoon, school had just ended and Ms. Ward was walking towards her's and Ms. Nagata's Office. She was glad she didn't have to see her fellow PE teachers anymore today, she had been starting to have some strange feelings for them, both of them. This was obviously a problem because 1. They were dating, and, 2. Ms. Nagata was straight.

To Ward's dismay both Nagata and Froid were in her shared office.

"Hey Matthew and Shannon." Ms Ward said as she smiled awkwardly. "Hey Anne." They said in unison.

Ms Ward didn't want to deal with the tension so she grabbed her stuff and walked to the door. As she tried to open the door Ms Nagata stopped her. "Anne.. we um.. we wanted to talk to you."

Ms Ward's heart skipped a beat. Nagata looked so cute in the shitty public school lighting. "Are you ok with threesomes?" Mr. Froid asked.

That line alone had Ms Ward staring at them for a solid 10 seconds processing what he had asked. They stared right back. Slowly Ms Ward's face started to heat up. "I- i guess?" She answered, she cursed herself out in her head for stuttering. "Well um-" Ms Nagata started, but was interrupted by Mr Froid slamming both females on the wall. "What she's trying to ask is: Do you want to Fuck with us?"

Ms Ward stared at him in disbelief. Her mind was completely blank and her palms were sweaty. "I'm sorry we weren't trying to make you uncomfortable.." Ms Nagata started but was once again interrupted by Ms Ward this time. "YES I DO WANT TO" And that was all Ms Nagata needed to hear before slamming her lips on Ward's.

Ms Ward suddenly let all the feeling she had been bottling up inside out. She slammed Ms Nagata against the wall as she went deeper into the passionate kiss. Ward was pulled off the other woman and pushed against the desk by Mr Froid. "Don't think i'm going to let you girls have all the fun" He said.

He forced Ms Ward on her knees and started zipping down his pants. "Suck." was all he said, and Ms Ward listened.

She had been sucking him off her a couple minutes now and Ms Nagata was getting needy. She had walked over to the two and started fingering Ms Ward. With Ms Ward moaning onto Mr. Froid's dick, he started moaning the pleasure overcoming him and climaxed into Ms Ward's mouth.

Mr Froid was to the floor and at this time all of their clothes were off. Ms Nagata was riding him and Ms Ward was sitting on his face, her pussy getting eaten out. After a while they all climaxed and we're now cuddling on the floor, naked.

i wrote this at the rally 😨