𝟎𝟏𝟏 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; continued.]

❝𝐀𝐲𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

❝𝐀𝐲𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.❞

mitsuya whispered to her, his other arm wrapped around her shoulder and his nose burried in the crook of her neck as they walked together passing curious eyes of indivduals whom of which noticed that it was of course the guy on the billboards above them.

your fingers laced with his and you tilted your head down hoping that the large gatherings of people would subside as he walked along side you smiling at everyone whom of which called out his name.

mitsuya loved his fans and everything he really did but man they seemed to always catch him at the wrong times. he nodded to them a slight smile coating his face as he continued to walk pass them greeting those who were closest and then he headed to his car, pulling open the door for you and then getting in his own car himself.

as he got in he closed his eyes rubbing his face in his hands with a sleepy like look upon his face. while he did this you fought laughter that wanted to come out of your mouth but instead, it all came out making mitsuya errupt into laughter as well. it was weird but the two of you shared this weird moment together.

"they were nice." you snickered, noticing mitsuya's cheeks turning pink from embarrassment. "they dont mean any harm. im sorry that happened. if youre going to be hanging out with me a lot more then i should really call my body guards. though i dont like that image."

"why not?" you asked reaching over to him and brushing hair from his eyes as he spoke pausing for a moment at the simple gesture. his long eyelashes fluttered as they always did when he was flustered and he sighed blinking away the tightness in his chest.

"because, i want my fans to be able to speak to me. i dont need guards all around me all the time. its rude and i dont like that." he sat up now fully turned to you as he was interested in hearing your opinion on the matter. "unless, you think otherwise."

she shrugged to him a light smile curving her lips. her and that damn smile. she was going to make him reconsider everything just for her.

"well takashi body guards keep you safe right? its better to be safe than sorry." she sounded sincere with her words, and mitsuya greatly kept her thoughts close to him. she was worried for his safety and that in itself was a green flag.

besides, she hadnt given him anything but green flags.

but izana, now that was its own red fucking flag.

now that they were discussing the topic of body guards, she had reminded him of last night when izana had given him more than enough reasons to question whether this newly found bond was worth it all.