~Chapter Five~

"Add this.. And tighten it here. Poppy's measurements...Mhm. Mhm..Okay.. Then add a fruit bowl here.."

Branch kept on working on his present making it better than ever.

"ALRIGHT! Gary.. Your idea certainly worked! A hairstyling, scrapbooking machine would do the trick! Oh and the smoothie maker."

"Time.. *sigh* to test it out! Oh please work!" Branch said he set up the machine on to his head.

Let me give you a hint. His pleasing did not work.

The machine instead began to shake and rattle. 

"Uh oh..."

💥 B O O M! 💥

Branch was sent flying in the air out of his bunker and into a tree.

"Maybe it didn't work because me and Poppy's head's are different?  😀" 

Branch sighed and stayed stuck in the tree.

"WoO! Dang I'm tired! Wish my car could go up here! But it aint made for off roading!" Tiny said sighing.

Finally Tiny made it to the top.

"WOW!"

Up at the top was a beautiful temple with waterfalls and everything. Tiny slowly entered the temple.

"Uh.. Hello?" 

"Hello Tiny.. We've been expecting you." Said a cloud monk who came toward him.

"FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ME!" 

"Come.. We have much to talk about.." Said another cloud monk.

"Oh okay!"

The cloud monks sat down a cushion seats. So did Tiny.

"So... You need your flow?"

"Wow! You already know! And dang you guys remind me of cloud guy."

"Cloud guy? eEsh- Do not speak of his name.." One of the cloud monks shuddered.

"Why?"

"We'll explain that another time- Anyway your flow.. You lost it?"

"Yes! I was trying to think of a holiday rhyme for my daddy! As a present! But I can't think of anything to rhyme with diamond!"

"Whoever said it had to rhyme!"

"Uh.. That's how raps work??"

"Look.. What my friend here is trying to say is.. What makes Guy Diamond so special?"

"How do you know his name is- Oh whatever.. What makes him special hmm.."

"He's.. He's.. MY DADDY!"

"There you go! Just say daddy!"

"That seemed so simple..."

"Oh but it's not.. Now finish your tea and you can head off!"