just us~C.S.P

AHHHHH I LOVE COCO ST. PIERRE SO OF COURSE I HAD TO MAKE A ONE SHOT

Y/n =your name

Y/l/n= your last name

IT was another lonely day in the outpost I put on my purple dress to go down stairs to eat that's nasty cube

( You're dress sorry if you don't like it )

I open the door to see the most gorgeous person in the world.....Coco st Pierre I have the biggest crush on her we always talk she starts walking up to me "well hello there sweetheart" coco said I was just looking at her and not saying a word " is everything ok?" Coco asked " oh yes sorry you look beautiful by the way" " thank you darling I was just going to say the same to you" you start blushing " would you like to walk with me down stairs?" Coco asked I was surprised but I nodded my head yes and we started walking down stairs I always sit next to Gallant " hey y/n come sit next to me sweetheart" coco asked me I look at Gallant he knows I have a crush on Coco, he smiles I at me and I walk over to sit next to Coco we start to eat she puts her hand on my thigh I got butterflies after eating Coco asked me to follow her we go to her room but we have to be careful because of ms.venable she closes the door I was kinda confused " Um Coco why did you drink me to you're room?" I asked confused " Oh honey I know you have a crush on me" Coco said I was  frozen she walks up to me and grabs me waist and pulls me in for a kiss she smiles while we are kissing I blush she pulls away " Will you be mine y/n y/l/n?" Coco asks " of course I will be yours!!"

I hope you guys enjoyed this one <33