The bastard

Wow an actual drawing?!?!?! Yay! No more dumb sketches from me!Oh and quick message because I've been seeing a lot people say this:She doesn't have a crush on Jereko and never did, she just had the obsession and urge to manipulate and control peop...

Oh and quick message because I've been seeing a lot people say this:
She doesn't have a crush on Jereko and never did, she just had the obsession and urge to manipulate and control people she likes. She didn't care if Jereko was homosexual she cared if he was all alone and dependent on her. She doesn't want to pursue a relationship with him, just wants to control him. Oceana hates Cygnus because Jereko focuses on her(obviously because that's his sister). No one made her evil she chose to be a bad person because she realized how much power she has over people and can make them do whatever she likes, she's selfish and evil. And she's upset when people try to go against her. And when she realized she was a bad person she tries to deny it and attempts to manipulate others. Oceana thrives on people suffering and hurting others for her selfish ways and hates it when people who are stronger than her stops her. There's more information about her soon on another place.

⚠️Blood warning ⚠️

Here's an extra: it's how she got those injures

Here's an extra: it's how she got those injures. Yeah nobody did that she did it to herself and used it as an attempt to ruin Jereko's life and take him down with her. Then decided to jump down the building but got caught and taken away. Never to be seen again, it's assumed by a lot of people that she died. Ever since then Jereko began to blame himself for what happened because he believed he could've helped her.