"Did he die or something?!" Lu Jia asks confused before being pulled by the boy, Siyang following them

"Xiuwen, will we still be friends in the next life?"

"Of course! But..."

"Captain, if there's a next life, I'll be a top player of Yu Qing and lead everyone to the national league." He starts coughing as Lu Jia takes a deep breath

"Huang Jing." She smiles calling for him "Can you stop talking as if you are to die? Because I'm this close to doing it myself."

"What happened to you?"

"He... He went to look for the secret to winning, and then fell into the pond." Lu Jia snorts turning around

"The secret of winning?"

"The one that the predecessors of Yu Qing left behind."

"You mean the one they left to the juniors after winning the nationals for the first time?"

"Yes."

"I just want to get the secret and become a top player." The coach sighs

"Then, you have to train harder. How can you believe in that kind of nonsense?"

"It's not nonsense. It's true."

"What?" Lu Jia turns to the older woman "Is there such a secret?"

"This place has always been our training center out of school ever since the tennis club was first established. I was a student when that happened. So, I know something."

"Do you know where it is?"

"Kind of."

TIME SKIP

"Coach, these are enough. It even makes me vomit seeing this biscuits."

"I don't ask you to eat it now. Take them along. Or you'll have nothing to eat this afternoon."

"Coach, you asked us to take our belongings. It's not training, right? Where are we going? Is it a wilderness survival test?"

"It is in the wild. But, it's a treasure hunt."

"What treasure?"

"The training this afternoon is to look for a secret to winning on the mountain."

"How can you believe such a thing? Don't waste time. I prefer training than this."

"Right, we rarely have training like this. We shouldn't waste time." She hits both Jiale and Qiao Chen with her book

"It's no use to train. It's the same as studying. If you only rely on rote learning for the exams, you'll forget everything after the exams."

"Coach, but why should we remember what we studied when the exams are over?"

"Right. Why?" She threatens to hit them again "Don't hit my face!"

"Playing tennis is the same as studying. You have to remember the reason why you train so hard. It's not to finish the plan, but to strengthen the whole team! Then, we can make it to the end in the national league! Don't worry. There really is a secret. Every team can do well in the national league, if they can get the secret. It sounds superstitious, but I still hope you can find the secret together. Then you'll realize the elders' good intentions. Trust me. It's not a waste of time. Okay, take your tools and walk up the mountain in groups. Find it before the sunset."

"It's a treasure hunt, so, how can we find it without clues?"

"There's an eye-catching tree besides the secret. And also some big rocks."