Reward | kunihina

Start from the beginning

of course tanaka, nishinoya, yamamoto, kuroo, kenma, THE WHOLE JOHZENJI TEAM (+ managers), were all heart-struck by cupid's arrow.

"WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE GETTING HOT AND CUTE MANAGERS WHILE I GET NOTHING?!" yamamoto shouted from his seat angry. he cried.

"is it okay if I simp for her kiyoko?" tanaka looked at his crush. "mhm, I like her too. She's gorgeous right Yachi?" kiyoko smiled as she glanced at the ginger.

yachi didn't respond. kiyoko turned to her showing hitoka mad red while shaking in her seat. "uhm yachi?" shimizu tapped on the younger's shoulder.

yachi jumped. "AHH!" she yelled. kiyoko just looked at her suprised. "oh sorry kiyoko-san! I was kinda spacing out" the 1st year apologized.

"oh no worries hitoka, I understand why".

about 10 mins later.

kunimi was the only one in the changing room. his teammates left earlier to go to a coffee shop nearby and they would wait for akira there. as he was changing, the door opened.

he didn't pay attention to the door, assuming it was one of his teammates checking on him. "babe" his girlfriend's voice said calmly.

kunimi hummed in response. "I wanted to give you a special congratulations for your victory" hinata walked over to her boyfriend. she watched him take off his shirt.

she bit her lip. every mental image she thought was erotic and sexy. she would usually decline every time kunimi asked politely to have sex, but maybe today she could consider it.

"stop staring at my body" kunimi bluntly said while glaring at hinata. "sorry not sorry baby~" shōyō smiled innocently as she continued to watch her boyfriend change. "horny bitch".

kunimi didn't even think twice about what he just said and then goes on to put his clothes on. he also thought hinata didn't hear since she usually wasn't able to hear whispers but just at the moment, she could hear every single noise, vibration, and sound very clearly.

shōyō giggled quietly, irritated by her boyfriend's statement. 'you think you can just get away calling me a fucking bitch huh akira? well I don't think so sweetheart'. she tilted her head as to her being lazy while she stood up and patiently waited for him to finish.

kunimi fixed his shirt and his pants, making sure he looks decent. he basically completely ignored his lover trying to avoid her glance. he just wanted a day without any problems. his team won, so it's time for relaxation. well, not just yet.

as kunimi walked pass by shōyō, she quickly reacted and pulled him back from his shirt. "hey!- what the fuck" kunimi cursed out loud. he was slightly angry at the moment. she pinned him against the wall, staring up. kunimi thought it was cute but shōyō definitely thinks otherwise.

"you don't think mommy is just gonna let you get away after you just called me a bitch? I can be dominant too doll" she said, her eyes directly stared at kunimi. he couldn't sustain eye to eye with this hot babe in front of him.

sure, she was small. but that doesn't make her any less powerful. hinata chuckled and then sighed. "aww you look so adorable trying to keep eye-contact with me, but that adorableness won't work today hun" she spoke lowly.

kunimi blushed by his seductive girlfriend whispering in such a harmonious voice, only for the words to be sexy and threatening. "your group of friends can wait, or unless, they could watch us?~" she cutely chuckled.

'fuck. I don't wanna be late- but her sexual side never turns on so this is my only chance! this is my chance of a lifetime!' he hesitantly sighed. "they can wait babe". "good.." her voice became low, akira could still hear every word that came out of her pretty mouth.

she grabbed tugged kunimi's shirt and pulled him down to her height. "woah!" his eyes widened a little bit by the sudden forceful pull. hinata roughly kissed him. her lips not just making contact with his, it was more..sexy. kunimi couldn't resist those soft lips of hers and kissed her back right away.

the male began to feel aroused by this sudden behavior of hers. he calls her a bitch one time and then she gets seductive all of a sudden? it definitely didn't add up but that wasn't important.

kunimi was getting held back. shōyō connected both of her hands behind his back and kept him hostage in his position. she continued to kiss kunimi roughly, her moans sorta echoed around the room as only their kisses filled the silence.

she laughed through her kisses, he could feel her lips turn into a sadistic smile. all of this was a joke to her. hinata pulled away, a string of both of their saliva's mixed together stretched longer as they pulled away from each other.

she traced the tip of her fingers on his face. her finger was cold which caused him to shiver. he hesitantly inhaled and exhaled slowly. "I would love to touch you on your well-defined abs you worked so hard for but, I wanna get to the fun part. And I don't want your friends waiting too long".

shōyō chuckled as her hand began to touch the surface of kunimi's pants. he closed his eyes to relax himself so what was coming next. her fingers felt a bulge, she blushed.

"you're so cute akira my dear. don't ever change, other than that smart ass mouth of yours does need some work" she grinned as she zipped down kunimi's pants, his calvin klein's still held back his raging boner.

he wanted to feel her small hands stroking it. he couldn't help himself but instead waiting patiently, knowing if he was demanding, she would surely make sure he'll never sees hope. although he doesn't.

"mommy loves pleasuring you~ but this should be a little reminder to never call me such a name sweet face " she warned him. just from earlier, her voice was toned down to a deep seductive voice whispering.

oh god how he loved the nicknames she gave him. 'doll, sweet face, honey, darling, sugar and even names like prince-charming, teddy bear, cupcake'. usually, he would deny someone to call him other than his last or first name but shōyō isn't just a someone to him. she's everything.

hinata's index finger then slipped onto the edge of the Calvin Klein's and slowly pulled it down. kunimi peaked, seeing his dick standing upright. showing that he wanted some action. "am i that hot?" she giggled lowly.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬