Your boss' freaky ex

Start from the beginning

Moxxie: Millie, how are you so okay with Blitzo's behavior?!

Y/N: Who's this wiggler?

Verosika: Those are two of the gremlins I told you about that work for Blitz-O.

Millie: Moxxie, you have to calm down- Oh, hey Verosika. (notices You) Is this your boyfriend?

Verosika: I wish.

Y/N: What?

Verosika: (embarrassed) Uh, he's my new bodyguard while Tex takes care of his girlfriend. His name is Y/N.

Moxxie: Hello, I'm Moxxie. (holds his hand out which you subsequently shakes and crushes making him whimper) And this is my wife, Millie.

Millie: Hey, sugar. 

She holds her hand out, which you actually kiss the back of in a gentlemanly manner.

Y/N: (authentic southern accent) Always nice to meet a southern belle.

Millie: Aren't you a charmer? I bet you have no problem snatching up any girl you want.

Y/N: (normal voice) It's actually getting them to leave me alone that's the problem.

Meanwhile, Verosika is watching the whole exchange with burning jealousy.

Verosika: That's *my* man, you dummy thicc gremlin. You have your own.

The elevator door opens again, this time with a taller Imp complaining about something and a female Hellhound who couldn't care less.

Blitzo: I don't believe it! That bag of holes Verosika is-

You cut him off by standing protectively in front of her.

Y/N: If you have a problem with Verosika, you can take it up with me.

Blitzo: Oh, so the whore got herself another boyto-