Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]

Start from the beginning

After a while, his kisses began to roam around. He slowly moves the strap of your dress, making them fall to your arm, then kisses your collarbone. You hold his hair brushing, pulling them as he starts to pull your dress down, exposing your one boob.

He licked your nipple then planted some tiny kisses on the side of it.

"Your nipple is hard," he commented before he sucked them, making you throw your head to the back, arching your body.

"Ahhh shit!" you moan and cover your mouth.

"You can be loud. There's music inside the club. they won't hear us." He slide the other strap of your dress, making them fall. Then he pulled the dress down to expose your other boob.

He starts to fondle your other breast as he sucks, bite and lick the other one.

"Ahhhhh... Shin, fuck."

His hands begin to travel into your thighs. he traces his finger up to your panties. "You're wet." He rubs your panties. his touch makes you let out a faint moan. He stares at your expression then shows you his fingers. "I didn't touch them directly but see how drench are you down there?"

"And whose fault is that?" You retort. He just smirks and crouches down.

He pressed his nose to your cunt, smelling them.

"Sweet." He then slowly lift your dress and move your panties to the side. He started you brush his fingers to your lady part. You twitched.

You heard a faint chuckle. "Oh, you're sensitive." He said.

He then spreads your folds and rubs your clit.

"Ahhhh... Hngg oh god," you unconsciously pulled his hair when he started to kiss your clit and suck them.

He holds your legs and puts them on his shoulders to have a better view. He then continued to suck your wet cunt.

Your hands are everywhere, looking for something to grasp on. He's too good that you arch your back, pressing your pussy to his face.

"Ughhh... fuck! Shin..." You moaned loudly when he entered a finger while licking your clit.

He thrust them fast as his tongue licks your clit in circular motion with the same speed as his finger.

"I- I'm gonna cum."

He heard you so, he added another finger, thrusting them so fast.

"Ahhhh- shit, shit,"

"Cum to my fingers." He said and you release yourself.

He stood up and looked at you as he licked his lips. He brushed his finger to your mouth.

"Taste yourself." He said. You then lick your lips. "You're sweet.." he added.

You nod in response, you can't utter a word because you're still high on that climax. You can't believe how good Shinichiro is at this. He may look funny and klutz most of the time but he's a fucking alpha. He made you submit to him.

Shinichiro aggressively kisses you. Your body is still recovering from being sensitive from your release but you still kisses him back. You made out for a couple of minutes before he turned you around, He pulled your waist and pushed your back down. You're now leaning and your two hands are on the wall for support.

He leans close to you, pressing his chest on your back. You can also feel his hardened cock from his pants poking your pussy.

"Is it okay to do it raw? I want to feel your bare hole."