-Flashback-
Lynne's POV

I barge out of my room and stomp downstairs. With that kid away to stay with those poor people who have to be his friends, I didn't have anyone to beat anymore. That stupid kid I have to call my child.

"Hey, you okay?" Todd asks me. I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. "No1 It's that stupid kid. I wish he wasn't mine! he doesn't deserve anything! I wish I could beat him again."

Todd wraps his arm around me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Can I tell you something?" He asks me and I nod my head.

"Ricky makes my blood boil, and that day I went for a walk, I was at that Laboratory that exploded. I earned these unique powers. I've been causing trouble around Salt Lake to find Ricky and kill him."

"Does that mean you're Nightmare?"

He reaches into a draw and takes out a Scarecrow mask. "I know how much you hate Ricky. He doesn't deserve you, he's a spoiled brat. It's time to put that to an end, I can give t=you the power to kill him."

I stand up with an evil smirk on my face. He's right, Ricky doesn't deserve me, he doesn't deserve anything! "What do I have to do?"

He walks up to me and prepares to inject something into my arm, but he stops. "Are you sure you wanna do this, this might hurt a bit" he says, but I nod my head. If I can handle giving birth, I'm pretty sure I can handle this. He pushes the needle in my arm and I scream in pain as something courses through my veins.

"In a few minutes, your powers will kick in. And I'll teach you how to use them."

"Powers?" I ask.

"Yes, you will have psionic powers like that gold superhero on TV."

Soon, I start to feel dizzy, the room starts to spin and Tood helps me onto the couch. Wow, this is really happening, but no. Killing Ricky is too easy. I want him to see everything he loves die, I wanna see him suffer, starting with his father.

I look down at my stomach rubbing it. "You're going to love your big brother. He'll do what we want without question. Or else."

-End of Flashback-

____________________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

I look down at my mom's stomach shocked. "You're pregnant?" I ask.

She nods rubbing her stomach. She doesn't have a hump, at least not a big one. "Yes, my powers are making him grow faster."

Well, at least it's a boy, I wonder-wait, what am I talking about?!? She's crazy now! Why would she let Todd do this to her? Wait! She said something about dad!! "What did you do to dad?"

"You don't know by now, you really are clueless," she says. "I was the one who filled in the false claim of your father hurting you. He deserves to suffer just as much as you do."

As soon as she says that, my whole heart stops. My own mother put my father in jail and attacked me at school! A few tears fall from my eyes, I feel stressed, upset, everything at once and my powers are able to free me from my mom's grasp. As soon as I hit the ground, 2 energy balls form in my hands.

"Ricky, my original mission was to kill you, but I have another idea. You will join me, Todd, and your little brother. We will rule the world together" her eyes start to glow.

"No! I wanna help the world, not destroy it! Dad's in jail because of you!" I tell her. she sighs and shrugs her shoulder. "You always disappoint me, I guess I'll have to force you." She raises into the air, cosmic energy surrounding her.

Lynne

What am I thinking? She's my mother, I'll never be able to stand up to her on my own

What am I thinking? She's my mother, I'll never be able to stand up to her on my own. I've never been able to do that before, having powers will just increase her chances of killing me. Even if I'll lose, I have to try. For dad

But suddenly, she's hit with a ball of lunar energy. I turn to see EJ, Lily, Nini, and Howie in their suits. Thank goodness EJ's okay. "You all" my mother growls.

"Leave our friend alone, Witch!" Nini says, shooting a bolt of energy at her, but she creates a vortex in front of her before she was hit. Mom uses her telekinesis to try and throw EJ's trophies at us, but EJ quickly creates a force field around us.

"Mom, please stop!" I yell. When EJ puts down his barrier, they all turn back at me confused.

"Mom?"

Cause they're distracted, my mom tries to hit them with a beam of energy, but I quickly jump in front and fire another beam of energy causing an energy clash that lasts for a long while.

After a few minutes, I feel myself getting weaker and weaker, my arms are tired, and I'm struggling to stand up. Soon, my body gives up and I collapse on the ground, but Howie quickly bends down and helps me up. "Come on" he grunts.

EJ super-speeds to mom and he uses a force field that takes the form of a wall and rams into her, making her hit the wall, leaving a massive dent.

Nini tries to shoot her with a bolt of electricity, but my mom creates a portal and reflects it back at us. Lily waves her glowing hands and the lighting turns into dust.

My body still feels weak, but I'm still able to hit my mom with a stream of energy, and Howie backs me up by blasting my mom too, making her hit the roof and fall back down.

"You can't protect him forever!" my mom screams. She released another big blast of energy that makes us all hit the wall.

"I'll be back, Richard," my mom says before everything goes black

Yep, Ricky's mom and Todd are the villains, you guys probably already knew that, and for those of you who didn't, now you do, the next chapter won't really be that important, but the one after that will introduce the new characters I'll need you guys to remember. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.