Ricky stands up and gives me a tight hug. I wrap my arms around him and he cries into my shoulder.

Suddenly, we hear muffled screams of terror coming from downstairs. "What was that?" Ricky asks. I shrug my shoulder. I grab his hand and walk downstairs. We walk to the living room and I can't believe what I see. Uncle Dennis! He's unconscious on the floor!

"Hello children" the Cosmic Witch smiles at us.

I grab Ricky's hand and superspeeds upstairs back to my room locking the door. "Come on!" I take us to my closet and close it. I quickly text Nini, Lily, and Howie to come to my house quickly, and it's an emergency.

I hear the door break down and Ricky's breathing stops. I wrap my arms around him and hold him close. Her footsteps send a chill down my spine. Ricky quickly clings onto me like a Koala.

"EJ, Ricky, I just wanna talk."

How does she know our names? What does she want with us? After a while, I don't hear anything, and I am using my super-hearing. I turn to Ricky and give him a nod. We both slowly open the door and come out of the closet, a red bubble forming in my hand and 2 gold energy balls on Ricky's.

We look behind us and see her again popping through a vortex. "Ahhh!" We scream. Before we could even make a move, she hits us with powerful bolts of cosmic energy, throwing us both against the wall, and everything after that goes black.

____________________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

When I wake up, I'm being held in the air surrounded by purple cosmic energy, I can barely move, like I'm suspended in the air. The Cosmic Witch and her glowing hand held out and walked closer to me.

Pretend Ricky is Thanos

"Who are you? Where's EJ?" I scream, but she just cackles

"Who are you? Where's EJ?" I scream, but she just cackles. Please tell me this was just another nightmare and I'll wake up soon.

"Oh, you really don't recognize me? Thank you, Todd" she smirks at me.

Todd? Mom's stupid boyfriend? No. It...it can't be, can it?

"Mom?"

She grins at me, her nails tracing across my cheek, but I shake it away. "Where is EJ?" I demand to know. "Probably...I don't know, I didn't have an exact destination in my mind when I made a vortex under his unconscious body, so who knows?"

"How did you get that this?" I ask. She looks like one of those Marvel Villainiouses who come from Space, like Hela from Thor. This isn't my mother, it can't be. My mom has dark brown eyes with brown hair and is normal, not powered with completely purple eyes with dark purple hair! This isn't Lynne Bowen!

"Well. It after you left to live here..."

____________________________________________________________