"for you guys. don't look so stressed! im working for you guys now! if you don't treat me well, i can always go back and tell them alllll about this place and it'll be all. your. fault." you threatened sweetly.

the rest relaxed slightly, letting go of their blasters and leaning back or sitting back down." wonderful!" you clapped your hands together and looked up at the boy in front of you.

"my name is {y/n}, yours?" you asked, putting our your hand for a shake. "XV." he replied bluntly, ignoring your offer for a handshake and walked off to the corner of the room again.

"he's basically the second leader here, behind Blakk; of course." a blonde walked up to you. "name's twist. im second in command, after XV. everyone here isn't really important but they're above the minions who wear uniforms."

"you can call them whatever, they can't do much since you're a double agent, instantly making you above them." twist informed, nodding to a few.

"why don't we head out and go explore a bit. i can show you around." twist winked at you, making you smirk. "you asking me out, blondie?" you mocked, causing twist to blush the slightest.

"nope. don't flatter yourself, two-faced." twist mocked, walking off. "two-faced?! what kind of nickname is that?!" you yell out, following twist.

"a good one if i say so myself!" twist yells back as you jog to catch up with him. "if you're gonna call me pet names, at least give me a good one!" you mock, laughing out a bit.

"oh fuck off you little rascal!" making you laugh out louder, finally catching up to the blonde and walking side by side with him.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

"{y/n}! where have you been? you weren't in bed and we were afraid you got lost or something" eli said loudly once you got back to base.

"dont sweat it, i just went out to get some new slugs. the others won't stop nagging me about it." you nodded down to the slugs in your slug slot while taking off your shoes.

"what's for breakfast, im starving." you changed the subject, sitting down next to trixie and taking food from the table. "are you sure you're okay, {y/n}?" kord said, obviously worried.

"hm? you guys worry too much. im completely fine! i'll strip right here to show you i have no injuries." you teased. eli glowed red, "n-no thanks! i think i believe you now.." he responded quickly.

you chuckle and continue to eat, "alright, whatever you say." you shrug, continuing to stuff your face with food to avoid answering anymore questions.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

as days passed, you began to do more duties for Dr Blakk, quickly being his go to whenever needing information about anyone.

the more you did, the more you got rewarded, the more power hungry you got. you quickly made your way up the power ranks between the group of personal minions and found yourself second highest.

XV tolerated you greatly, you and twist being bestest friends; as both of you are tying for second rank. with you getting rewarded more than you could ever imagine and growing lying skills, it wasn't a surprise Dr Blakk was growing onto you.

"{y/n}, your performance showed me that you gave me more respect than any of my minions could. so, i have thought about this long and hard and i believe i've come to the right choice."

you nodded eagerly, obviously wanting to know what your leader thought of you, "how about.. you become my personal helper? a second in command, if you must." Dr Blakk offered.