¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

the day went on normally, maybe a few questions here and there but you avoided them with ease.

once night rolled along, you quickly got out of your bed once you thought everyone was off to sleep, and you quietly made your way downstairs.

since you didn't change into your pjs, you slipped into your shoes and got onto your mecha, your blaster in your belt pocket and your slugs sleeping in your slug slots; for extra sleep.

you turned on your mecha and rode off, planning to meet someone you thought you'd never team up with.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

"so, you want to join us?"
"yes, why else would i be here?" you sparked back, rolling your eyes, "hm.. what can you do for us?" you thought for a bit, tapping your foot against the ground.

"well, i have valuable information, and the trust of the shane gang, something all your minions don't have." you listed the main ones, shrugging off small benefits since those didn't really matter.

"true.. true.. but what would you like in return?" you smirked, knowing exactly what you want. "i want more slugs. worthy ones. not ghouls, or i can't be the double agent you want." you nodded, smiling proudly.

"and why is that? you work for the shane gang. they collect many slugs."
"please! all the good slugs go to eli. since he's the 'aLl mIgHTy lEaDEr'" you mocked, scoffing.

"i see.. i see.. you got yourself a deal then." you smiled widely at the success, shaking hands with your dealer. "very well. when do i start?" you ask.

"now, if you don't mind." they responded with a better tone. "you can meet my other personal minions and you can start working for me, undercover, tomorrow morning."

you nodded in agreement, liking the deal you've put up. you were about to take your leave before he spoke up again, "oh. and for the sake of your life, don't mess up like the others. it'd be a great shame and waste."

you turn over your shoulder and stare back at your new leader. "who do you think i am. im not that stupid, i'll serve you better than any of your stupid minions can."

you close the door behind you and walked down the hallways. you turned to minions who were working on projects, before arriving at the door that you were told to go to.

opening it up without hesitation, you see many people standing or sitting around, talking quietly with the person next to them.

once the door opened, they all turned to you and grabbed out their blasters, pointing them at you. "woah, woah. fellas. relax, im working for him too now. possibly in a better rank than you ugly fucks." you mock, causing some to grit.

you close the door behind you, leaning on it while watching the others put their blasters away. "how can we trust you?" says the only one with their blaster out.

"i don't know. but if you harm me, you can always go see him and get in trouble. im down for that." you shrug, flopping an empty slug slot.

"aren't you part of the shane gang?" a boy in fashionable, black clothing stood up and walked over to you. "nice rings." you point out, ignoring his question. "answer me." he demanded darkly.

you look up at him, blinking slowly and unfazed. "yeah, i used to. things got boring and i decided to join you fuckers." you responded, standing up straight to try match his height.

"well.. how can we be sure you aren't trying to be some double agent." he responded. "oh! i am a double agent." some flinched and others started to grab their blasters again.