How they find you- 4nemo

Aether-

"Paimon don't eat everything, we'll be in Liyue harbor soon." "But Paimon's hungry!!!" "Please just wait a little longer and- huh?" " Why does Paimon here a baby crying?" Aether had already headed in the direction of you screaming. "HEY WAIT FOR PAIMON!" You were under a small tree with its leaves falling on your face. Even though Aether knew nothing about you, he was enraged. 'Why on earth would some leave a baby on they're own in such a dangerous place. "WAAAAAAH!" He realized he would have to calm you down in order to take you anywhere, so with a few minutes of digging for the serenitea pot, he decided to take you to his room and take care of you, getting the hang of it so fast someone would think he was your father if they didn't know better.

Venti-

D'valin found you and held you in his mouth, which Venti scolded him for. The archon treasured you, calling you cute and cooing at you every second. He almost felt like replacing D'valin with you, but the cyan dragon was his life-long friend, which he wouldn't trade for the world. Every time you cooed Venti felt a familiarity, as if you were some he knew, he also noticed how your eye color tended to change from time to time, each time reminding him of people he knows and people lost. He was a bit shocked when your eye looked like those of a god he hated so. A shade of gray, like the clouds with hints of ocean blue. He almost cried, no, he did cry. He knew you had no control over this power, for you were only a baby, but he was hurt, then you blinked and he saw an assortment of blues each one lighter than the last. "Those eyes,' he whispered, ' they're his. I miss him." His tears slowed but didn't stop, not that he cared much. He hadn't been able to cry like that in ages. He had you now, and he will never let you go. ( I know we don't know what Decarabian looks like but since he was the god of storms, I imagined they would look like that.)

Xiao-

Hillichurls, and I'm talking about 20 of them, surrounding something is nothing good, and when they're right next to Wangshu Inn, someone has to take care of them, and he was the man for the job. Xiao, The sole surviving Yaksha, gaurdian of liyue and adeptus was the man. His heart as cold as ice, and mind open to absolutely nothing. He would not change for anyone or anything, but you. He changed for you. The pain and suffering he felt didn't just dull, but stopped completely. The poor adeptus almost cried, but his pride wasn't having it. He immediately decided to keep you, although he was curious as to why the pain stopped around you, a baby of all creatures. Either way he was taking you home, whether the world liked it or not.

Kazuha-

He was still wandering, he hadn't met the uncrowned lord of the sea just yet. He was tired from all of the running, hiding, escaping. He wanted to rest, but your wailing wasn't helping at all, like you would not shut up at all and his frustration was growing. Kazuha being himself decided to find you and when he did he shut himself up so quick. You weren't alone though, you parents laid dead beside you, freshly killed. The poet boy thought of your future without parents and cried a little, breath wavering at your awful state. There was blood on your face, dirt on your basket, but what made him cry was the fact that you were blind. You couldn't see a thing. You didn't know that your parents were dead. You didn't notice him until he cradled you in his arms so gently that you instantly stopped crying. He new he would have something else to protect besides himself, but it was you, the child that made him truly smile, so he did not mind.